excursion vs. rice

o4nccobra

another log on the fire
Established Member
so,

This is fairly funny, but incredibly aggravating. I was on a 45mph 4 lane road doing about 55, when a fartcan ricer hatchback civic flies past me and pulls in front. No big deal, right? Well if it wasnt for the WWW.FUCADOMESTIC.COM sticker in the back window it would have been any other day. Well he then changes lanes 3 more times back and forth right in front of me. I have 2 small kids in the car with me so now i am getting :fm: . The road then splits in to 3 lanes each way, he goes from the left lane, cuts me off, hits the brakes, then goes into the far right lane.
I give him the "wtf?" look and he starts waving me to race! :shrug:
needless to say i really didnt race him. I let him floor it off the line then i just rolled into it and caught him by the next light. we never even broke the speed limit. I saw the sticker and was like, damn, this never happens when i am in the cobra alone.

mkb116

Established Member
Ok, its not a website, or at least thats not how you spell it

:idea:

CSWEDE02GT

Love my Mach
Established Member
DrZacharyus said:
ohh i was gonna say if ur chipped you shouldve bum-smoked him

The 6.0 with the banks power pack +exhaust will surprise some of those imports. Certainly not Cobra territory but it'll go in the high 14 low 15sec range.- Not bad for a 6500+lb vehicle.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
o4nccobra said:
he was about 2 car lengths away before i even rolled into it.I was trying to be subtle as not to upset the wife.

Yes...wife upsetting is a felony in my household, the offender (me) is usually delt with switftly and harshly. :fm:

DrZacharyus

Banned
bum-smoke is when a chipped diesel will pour out the black smoke...when i did construction work my uncle and i would pull up to a light (he has a 7.3L turbo diesel with a tuner) and he would rev it up in neutral and just pour smoke into the car next to the exhaust....we only did it to ricers and such

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Yes...wife upsetting is a felony in my household, the offender (me) is usually delt with switftly and harshly. :fm:
lol, yea. I know what you mean, ha ha ha :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread