Exclusive Forum Opportunity VMP TVS GEN II!!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
The Gen I to GEN II case swap program has been huge for the Coyote guys. Swaps from our GEN I, Roush 2300, etc all to the Pinnacle of TVS technology.
Of course this has raised a lot of eyebrows in the GT500 community and many inquiries as to availability for you.

We've decided it's worth the tooling investment to make this available.

So here's the deal. The case is $1500. Simple swap. You can do it. Comes with hardware, sealant, oil, instructions.

I am going to put this here and on Fordgt500forums.com. If I get more than 10 paid orders, we will make them available to you and take $50 off and ship it for free. $1450! Free ride!

It's the full GEN II case and your TVS nose and rotorpack slip right in. GEN I and Roush owners.... No brainer. Trinity owners, shoot the nose black... Paint our housing silver... Leave it for a Fast N Loud look... We don't care.

The choice to consider is selling your current one, buying a complete GEN II and getting a warranty. Or, doing the swap for $1200 less but no warranty and an empty donor case as a fishing weight.

Only you know what's best.

But if I get 10 confirmations in the next week, everyone gets a GEN II housing for $1450 while they last (and they will be very limited), shipped.

Let me know via email only.
[email protected]

Here ya go.... Pandora wants out.

Bj

BJ McCarty
VMP Tuning
(321) 206-9369 x 112
Cellular (from cell only) **BJVMP (send)
[email protected]

2007 GT500
VMP GEN II TVS Powered. 745rwhp/740tq

Last edited:

Svt Shelby

Established Member
Bj , any idea what I will pick up in hp going from the gen 1 to gen 2. I run a 2.4" pulley

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Check the "front page" of svtp for a full write up. It was around June. Pics, graphs, data.

But as a quick example, my car picked up 51 rwhp, 2 psi over our own GEN I on a 07 GT500 with 2.40/15 percent combo. It's freaking nuts.

leroyt10

Established Member
The Gen I to GEN II case swap program has been huge for the Coyote guys. Swaps from our GEN I, Roush 2300, etc all to the Pinnacle of TVS technology.
Of course this has raised a lot of eyebrows in the GT500 community and many inquiries as to availability for you.

We've decided it's worth the tooling investment to make this available.

So here's the deal. The case is $1500. Simple swap. You can do it. Comes with hardware, sealant, oil, instructions.

I am going to put this here and on Fordgt500forums.com. If I get more than 10 paid orders, we will make them available to you and take $50 off and ship it for free. $1450! Free ride!

It's the full GEN II case and your TVS nose and rotorpack slip right in. GEN I and Roush owners.... No brainer. Trinity owners, shoot the nose black... Paint our housing silver... Leave it for a Fast N Loud look... We don't care.

The choice to consider is selling your current one, buying a complete GEN II and getting a warranty. Or, doing the swap for $1200 less but no warranty and an empty donor case as a fishing weight.

Only you know what's best.

But if I get 10 confirmations in the next week, everyone gets a GEN II housing for $1450 while they last (and they will be very limited), shipped.

Let me know via email only.
[email protected]

Here ya go.... Pandora wants out.

Bj

BJ McCarty
VMP Tuning
(321) 206-9369 x 112
Cellular (from cell only) **BJVMP (send)
[email protected]

2007 GT500
VMP GEN II TVS Powered. 745rwhp/740tq

Hey BJ

Would this qualify for the free updated tune? As I would be also adding the Ford Racing 123mm inlet and 65mm Throttle body which I already have.
Thanks
Ted

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hey BJ

Would this qualify for the free updated tune? As I would be also adding the Ford Racing 123mm inlet and 65mm Throttle body which I already have.
Thanks
Ted

No, because there's no tune needed. But since you're changing the MAF and TB, you DO need a revision which is available for just $49.99 under the Custom Tuning section of vmptuning.com

But they blower case in and of itself doesn't require a tune update.

bj

leroyt10

Established Member
No, because there's no tune needed. But since you're changing the MAF and TB, you DO need a revision which is available for just $49.99 under the Custom Tuning section of vmptuning.com

bj
Ok Thanks BJ

I am thinking to be on the safe side I should upgrade my injectors to #56 along with a BAP, since I am still running the stock injectors on my 08.
Are the injectors you sell Motorcraft? Or would you suggest the ID1000...
Thanks
Ted

Kenneth

Established Member

bj

Good to know, being I will be talking to Justin tomorrow and having one sent my way.
Would it be safe to say 40 RWHP over the Gen 1 with my setup?
Gen 1 2.4 pulley
Long tubes off road H
56 lb.injecters
JLT 127mm CAI
FRPP 65mmthrottle body
3:73's
VMP BAP

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Ok Thanks BJ

I am thinking to be on the safe side I should upgrade my injectors to #56 along with a BAP, since I am still running the stock injectors on my 08.
Are the injectors you sell Motorcraft? Or would you suggest the ID1000...
Thanks
Ted

Your call. 56's and our booster will handle up to 700 rwhp. ID 725s require no booster. ID1000's aren't needed unless you're running e85 (and then you'll need boosters as well)

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Good to know, being I will be talking to Justin tomorrow and having one sent my way.
Would it be safe to say 40 RWHP over the Gen 1 with my setup?
Gen 1 2.4 pulley
Long tubes off road H
56 lb.injecters
JLT 127mm CAI
FRPP 65mmthrottle body
3:73's
VMP BAP

Yeah, good estimate. Don't buy it til Friday and do it online.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread