Excessive Autosports Sioux Falls SD

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Has anyone had any experience with this shop for tuning? My car is currently tuned for 93 octane and I need to get it bumped down to 91 octane. Called these guys and they said around $550 for a fresh dyno tune. Does that seem to be about the going rate? Also do I pretty much just run my car out of the 93 octane gas I have in it now then fill up on 91 before the tune?

ddschmitz

Young car noob
Established Member
Has anyone had any experience with this shop for tuning? My car is currently tuned for 93 octane and I need to get it bumped down to 91 octane. Called these guys and they said around $550 for a fresh dyno tune. Does that seem to be about the going rate? Also do I pretty much just run my car out of the 93 octane gas I have in it now then fill up on 91 before the tune?

I went there to have my car dynoed for the first time. The guy I talked to seemed nice and knowledgable (I'm a novice car guy so this might not be saying much). Also while I was there I saw two other Terminators currently in the shop being worked on so I feel as though they may have some experience with them. I have yet to have my car actually tuned there yet but when I get to that step I'll probably bring it there.

Doty

Established Member
Joey's a good dude and definitely knows his shit. He tuned my turbo fox and my buddy's Whippled '03 Cobra swapped fox.

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Thanks guys good to know. The shop that did the last tune was in Ohio and it's a chip tune. Not from a handheld. I could send them the chip but seems like more of a hassle. And I would like to see the new numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread