Excellent programs tonite on Discovery Times

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
The Discovery times chanel is running some fantastic programs tonite including "Hunting the Taliban", "The hunt for Osama", "Reinventing the Taliban", and "Terror's Children". I highly recomend checking them out. I missed the first run tonite, but like most Discovery chanels, they re-run the daily 3-5 prime-time shows for 24 hours untill 8pm the next day.

Discovery Times tonite

I only recently started watching the chanel, I didnt even know I got it, they have some truly excellent stuff. Its the History Chanel for the post WWII era specificaly. Top notch.

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Sorry but SPike is haveing a HorsePower marathon. Stop watching when it's a show I've seen before.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I had to work late, so Im catching the Special Forces Hunting the Taliban one at 11:00 and The hunt for Osama Before going to bed. The previews looked great.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
What's up with Discovery showing more repeats of American Chopper? They showed maybe 2 or 3 new episodes a month a go, then advertised commercials like crazy for more new episodes, now they are showing the same old repeats that have been on over and over. If you run the commercial's for new episodes, don't you have to air the new episodes?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I just watch History, Discovery wings, and Discovery times, TLC when Amy Wynn Pastor is on Trading Spaces

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
ts2ep43_zoom01.jpg

fan_amywynn.jpg

Ok im gonna take a shower now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread