Ex Wife problems

blown88gt

Established Member
This is kinda a rant and a question.

I have been seperated for a while and divorced officially since October. Well my ex pushed the divorce because she was about to get remarried. It did not bother me I had already paid my lawyer and was waiting on her to get her stuff together. Well she as I have stated is already remarried and has been living with this guy since July. We have 2 kids and I said nothing of them spending the night over at his place. Them being her and my kids. I figured she would not put the kids in harms way and it was non of my business.
Well I recently got everything settled from losing everything for the most part. I got my house albeit needing some repairs. I decided to start dateing and I found a nice girl I like alot. we have been talking going on a few dates and spending a good bit of time together the last month or so. Well I had my kids this weekend and she wanted to see them again. She has meet them before and they got along great. Well I picked her and we played and had a good time and me and her sat down and watched some show on tv. My little girl fell asleep while watching the show and my son was about out as well. Instead of putting them in the truck and taking her home I put them to bed and she stayed the night. Nothing happened because I didn't want the kids haveing a chance to walk in and see something they shouldn't see. My ex is all in an uproar about it and is saying she is gonna take me to court to not let my kids stay over here anymore.
This girl would never hurt my kids and they get along real good. I feel as if it don't matter who I date my ex is gonna not agree with it. I think she is useing the kids as some kinda way to try to run my life and wnats me to stay single forever. she was like I have to agree with her being around the kids and I need to talk to her.
Sorry for it taking so long to say it all. I am kinda upset with her and that made it a longer story I guess. My question is do any of ya'll with kids feel as if your ex tries to use your kids to manipulate your life, and should I give in and let her get her way again? I don't want to give in to her I hate giving into her. She is a pain.

Friendchicken

and how is this different than her living with a guy? Are you supposed to be single till the kids are 18? Puleeze... she is jealous as hell and the kids probably like your new girlfriend more.

203Cree

Established Member
98kobra said:
and how is this different than her living with a guy? Are you supposed to be single till the kids are 18? Puleeze... she is jealous as hell and the kids probably like your new girlfriend more.

Ding Ding Ding!

Either that, or her new hubby might have been an attempt to get you jealous or back, and failed miserably. Just a thought.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Tell her to eff off and get her lawyer if she has a problem with you dating.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
She has NO grounds for a court to allow that to happen. No judge in his right mind would ever allow that to happen, unless this woman can be shown to be a danger to your children.

Your ex wife sounds like she is a little jealous and even more vengeful.

You will be fine. I suggest documenting all of her calls and threats with times and dates as well as verbatim conversations.

Good luck

blown88gt

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
She has NO grounds for a court to allow that to happen. No judge in his right mind would ever allow that to happen, unless this woman can be shown to be a danger to your children.

You will be fine. I suggest documenting all of her calls and threats with times and dates as well as verbatim conversations.

Good luck

That is what I thought. I hvae wrote down the time she called and the text message she sent. I sent it to my email and saved it on my harddrive as well. She called like 4 or 5 times before I answered my phone.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:

+1 she was fine being divorced as long as you stayed single and now shes pissed that the ball is out of her court. good luck man :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread