Ex-Border Patrol agents released

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Ex-Border Patrol agents released early from prison - CNN.com

Two former U.S. Border Patrol agents -- whose cases became flashpoints in the controversy over border security -- were released early from prison Tuesday, one of their attorneys and a congressman said.

After March 20, Ramos will be on "supervised release" -- similar to probation -- for up to three years, Botsford said.

Compean had been incarcerated in Elkton, Ohio, said U.S. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-California. "At last, Ramos and Compean have been rightfully reunited with their families," Rohrabacher said in a statement. "This day is long overdue. I wish the Ramos and Compean families the best as they now try to pick up the pieces and begin to heal from this terrible ordeal."

Common

Established Member
"This day is long overdue. I wish the Ramos and Compean families the best as they now try to pick up the pieces and begin to heal from this terrible ordeal."

Great, pick up the pieces along with your convicted felon records and have a nice life, Kthxbai.

PS. Sorry for having a Mexican gangster allowed to testify against you and put you in jail for doing your job. Oh, sorry for having a president dumber than ducks penis too, at least he half-ass pardoned you!!

Singed. Incompetent US Gov't.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Great, pick up the pieces along with your convicted felon records and have a nice life, Kthxbai.

PS. Sorry for having a Mexican gangster allowed to testify against you and put you in jail for doing your job. Oh, sorry for having a president dumber than ducks penis too, at least he half-ass pardoned you!!

Singed. Incompetent US Gov't.
The problem was not that they shot at him.
It was that they covered up the evidence, lied to their supervisors, and falsified reports.

They shouldn't have went to jail for that but they should have probably lost their jobs for it.

I still do not see why they thought that hiding evidence and lying was necessary?
Why did they not file a report that they fired on a drug smuggler because they feared for their lives:shrug:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
so you guys are saying, covering it up was ok?

My dog covers his poop with grass, I'm ok with it. :shrug:

Should have just gone the proper routes, they've paid for their deed though; probably a good bit more than they should have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread