EVO's Gone, Back In A Ford

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
I would first like to say Thank You to Travis at Sasone Ford. With his assistance I was able to get a deal too good to disclose on a public forum, plus I know I will always be taken care of in the service department.

My new to me vehicle is a 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.4L Twin Turbo Diesel FX4 Crew Cab, Short Bed Lariat. Absolutely love the truck and it fits my lifestyle. I will be back again in a sports car in the future. Depending on funds it will be a C6 Z06 or a white 1989, 1990 GT. Now I will have a vehicle to tow my future sports car.

Mods will be:
Compustar Pro Remote Start and Alarm (Already Installed)
20% Windown Tint

Other then that I like the truck the way it is. Not modding due to my 100,000 mile Warranty

trucka.jpg

truck2a.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
beautiful truck. i like the front end on the 08-10 trucks better than the new ones

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I will be back again in a sports car in the future. Depending on funds it will be a C6 Z06 or a white 1989, 1990 GT. Now I will have a vehicle to tow my future sports car.

That's quite a range. A $45,000 car or a $4,500 car. lol.

Truck looks badass! Congrats on the purchase.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
That's quite a range. A $45,000 car or a $4,500 car. lol.

Truck looks badass! Congrats on the purchase.

Very tru. But the GT I will be looking for will be 100% mint or fully restored so I expect to pay $15K + for that. Depends on how long I can go without a sports car :beer:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
If u can swing for 40k+ go C6 Z06 and don't look back.
Nice truck im diggin it, those are very nice

Stevo151

Established Member
great lookin truck man! youll be getting right around 15mpg on the hwy lol. im actually lookin at the older f250's v10 tho

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I would first like to say Thank You to Travis at Sasone Ford. With his assistance I was able to get a deal too good to disclose on a public forum, plus I know I will always be taken care of in the service department.

My new to me vehicle is a 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.4L Twin Turbo Diesel FX4 Crew Cab, Short Bed Lariat. Absolutely love the truck and it fits my lifestyle. I will be back again in a sports car in the future. Depending on funds it will be a C6 Z06 or a white 1989, 1990 GT. Now I will have a vehicle to tow my future sports car.

Mods will be:
Compustar Pro Remote Start and Alarm (Already Installed)
20% Windown Tint

Other then that I like the truck the way it is. Not modding due to my 100,000 mile Warranty

trucka.jpg

truck2a.jpg

Great looking truck and I love the the Silver/Grey combo.

Users who are viewing this thread