Evolution Performance Car Show, Bikini Contest, Live Band - Saturday, September 8th!

Evolution

Established Member
mainlogo.jpg
www.evoperform.com

3rd Annual Car Show and Bikini Contest​
Saturday, September 8th from 10:00am - 6:00pm​

The Car Show is open to all types of vehicles! If you have a baddass ride and want to show it off to over 1,000+ people, this is the event for you!

Live Music, Food and Drinks!

The band "Throttle" will be performing "Live" and Seamus Mulligan's Pub will be serving all types of Food and Drinks through out the event.

Bikini Contest!

We will have some of the hottest chicks in the area!

From your "Girl Next Door" type to Girls from the local Hooters to Dancers from some of Philly's hottest clubs. $500 Cash goes to the winner!

If any girls are interested in entering the Bikini Contest please e-mail your name and phone number to [email protected].

Please reply to this thread if you plan on showing your car.

vipergts281

Established Member
Fred, I'll have to make an appearance. I'll let Jimmy and Curt know as well, if they don't already.

Btw, got your phone call/voicemail yesterday. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Was preoccupied with a female friend. ;-)

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Gene is Still ALIVE !!!!!
Of course!!

I am just very busy these days. Rarely ever keeping still. And I really don't come on here that much either.

You gonna be at this show? There is also a Valley Forge/Hooters meet at noon on the same day. I am going to that as well.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Of course!!

I am just very busy these days. Rarely ever keeping still. And I really don't come on here that much either.

You gonna be at this show? There is also a Valley Forge/Hooters meet at noon on the same day. I am going to that as well.
I dunno Gene, I think I might enjoy this better than the Valley Forge GTG! Maybe I can convince those guys to come to the Evolution thing instead.

Don't know where or what Curt's up to, he's been MIA for a few weeks.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
I dunno Gene, I think I might enjoy this better than the Valley Forge GTG! Maybe I can convince those guys to come to the Evolution thing instead.

Don't know where or what Curt's up to, he's been MIA for a few weeks.
You probably saw the e-mail by now. Curt won't be around.

I say those guys at VFP go to the Hooters at routes 202 and 1. That way it will only be 15 minutes from Evolution. Head to Evolution, hang out a bit, grab lunch at Hooters, back to Evolution.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
You probably saw the e-mail by now. Curt won't be around.

I say those guys at VFP go to the Hooters at routes 202 and 1. That way it will only be 15 minutes from Evolution. Head to Evolution, hang out a bit, grab lunch at Hooters, back to Evolution.
Hooters, Evolution, Bikinis, Hooters in bikinis, LOL! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

RGrossman

Established Member
Anyone from the Horsham or Lansdale area going? I'd like to head up but have never gone so don't know anyone there... I don't want to be an odd one out.

mystic04

Established Member
YO dude you know me i let you the puller puller . come down anyhow and meet people if you got not much else to do saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread