EVO vs 02 Trans am < me

Needcobra

Established Member
This happen a little while ago but im new and its kinda a funny story. I own a 02 trans am ws6 but im looking for a nice 03/04 cobra thats why i joined. So my friend bought and EVO and he said do you wanna race. So Im always up for a race. Couple other friend are calling me say he talking s*** about your car and how hes goina own you. So i meet up with him not saying anything cuz i dont know if it was true or not(which it was). We go line it up. I knew he would have me off the line but it was his first fast car so i was hope he didnt know how to shift fast or whatever. The flager drop his hands and i was perfect off the line, i slam second and look back and see hes siting there still. I back up and gusse what he stalled the car. I dunno how but he did? I thought it was pretty funny cuz he was talking s*** and stalled. He said he can line it up but he crash the car 3 weeks later. Suck to cuz i wented to race him againe.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
If he was talking that much sh!t, he deserves too loose by stalling. Why didn't you line up against him again that night? Oh...and please use spell check next time. That was some rough reading.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I don't think you want to race a guy that crashes his car in less than 2 months of ownership

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I raced a kid in a Z28 LS1 one time and got absolutely raped. I don't know what his mods were, I asked him and he said every bolt-on I could think of. I thought I would at least get him off the line but he launched great (without even warming up the tires) and kept pulling.

Needcobra

Established Member
Sorry about the spelling guys. Yea i dont mind the evos think there kinda nice. He didnt want to line up agine that night i dont know why.

Mr. Mach-ete: i live in Bucks,countey PA

Users who are viewing this thread