Evo stage 5 or 6

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Looking to do some upgrades to the 500 this spring. I've been all over the Evo website and can't find anything about the stage 5 or stage 6 builds they offer.
Am I overlooking something? :shrug:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I guess I'm a little confused. Are the stage 5 and 6 pkgs just blower upgrades?
Is there anything else included in the pkgs...suspension...wheels...gague pods etc?
Anybody have one of these and was it worth it? Feel free to jump in.

Last edited:

69b302

Established Member
The Stage 5 or Stage 6 upgrades are only performed in house by Evolution from my understanding. If you live close that may be an option. The stage 5/6 also seems to have lots of cosmetic stuff in addition to performance parts.

ff500

Established Member
I guess I'm a little confused. Are the stage 5 and 6 pkgs just blower upgrades?
Is there anything else included in the pkgs...suspension...wheels...gague pods etc?
Anybody have one of these and was it worth it? Feel free to jump in.

There was a guy at the WOW in Boston recently who had a stage 6, his screenname is BADBOY500 I'm pretty sure he's a member of this site, He's also a member at TS.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
A stage 4 TVS is 875HP, a whipple or KB would also max out your motor. What more do you need?

so there are getting 875 on a stock rod motor? i thought this was the range the catastrophic failures were coming from?

R1Lello

Established Member
so there are getting 875 on a stock rod motor? i thought this was the range the catastrophic failures were coming from?

thats at the motor = to about 700, low to mid 700's rear wheel.......seems to be the popular and safe upper end of the hp scale

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
There was a guy at the WOW in Boston recently who had a stage 6, his screenname is BADBOY500 I'm pretty sure he's a member of this site, He's also a member at TS.

I met Him in NC when I was there for a show. Really nice guy, he was there working so I didn't get to see his car but from the pics I've seen, it looks wicked.

Not necessarily looking for the high hp, but a setup that will get me into the mid to high 10's. I was thinking if the stage 5 or 6 were complete pkg's that would get me there, they might be worth checking into.

Time to make some calls I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread