Evo Rollover

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Lets look at it in a positive light.....at least it got rid of that horrid wing!

On the serious side.......that sucks, alot.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Saw that vid on this other site. He has some good car control and can drift it pretty nicely around the corners. Looks like he took a bad line at the end not taking the apex properly. Poor guy, poor evo. :nonono:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Yeah, I got weak-kneed watching it. Worst part is when they showed the ambulance...then it became a little more "real".

XavierX

Established Member
Heh was nice to see the 30 grand evo whipping on those porsches. Maybe the track sucked but I dont think your supposed to roll if you go off the track an inch or so, he was going fairly straight granted inertia wasn't on his side.

fatcobra

Established Member
man that guy was overdriving that car. Notice how when he passes the Elise in the turn, the Elise driver nearly stops, just to aggressive driving on the guys part.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by fatcobra
man that guy was overdriving that car. Notice how when he passes the Elise in the turn, the Elise driver nearly stops, just to aggressive driving on the guys part.

Yeah, no one else was drifting except that EVO. If he were at track event in the USA, he probably would have been black flagged.

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
HAHAHAHA! *gasp* HAHAHAHAHA!:lol1: Those cars are gay anyway. Atleast the driver was ok.
They are pretty gay.:lol: . Just think about it; if it was an Evo. sight, and a mustang flipped over, they would have been laughing at us.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by PowerWheels
He could take the turns just as fast without the sliding. Too agressive.

This vid is pretty old, but as I remember it was an event in England, the driver was intentionally drifting, not driving for speed. It's not very easy to drive like that in 4wd car. What I mean is you couldn't do it just by "driving aggressively". That person is a helluva driver. Just made one wrong move... or maybe had something go wrong on the car? :shrug:

Btw the rumor is, the driver was female.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
that car is too high to be drifting like that. look at when he passes the elise. it looks like a civic besides an suv. too bad for him/her. i guess the stickers dont add that much down force either?:-D

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
How yoooou doin'?:-D

Seriously though, I can't find the point in drifting. It even looks stupid. I'd never do that to my beloved cobra:-D

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Thank god he wrecked. Got tired of seeing him drift around the track. Was far to boring; that added a little more excitement to it.

To drift at a non drifting event = stupid, pointless. Just shows you are nothing but a loser trying to get attention for your driving skills because you definatly won't get any for driving a EVO.

Users who are viewing this thread