Evo, ls2 gto, terminated 02 daytime videos

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
A COUPLE OF MY BUDDIES AND I HAVING A LITTLE FUN ON THE STREETS OF MEXICO.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2T9mEHBJzA"]YouTube- naplesareapower[/nomedia]

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
We constantly race, this was just suppose to be a few clips of the cars. Then we decided to put them together and see how it turned out.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
It's a "base model GT"

BTW I grew up in MI, I should be there for the dream cruise..

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjnObjHnzOw"]YouTube- 4point6geoff[/nomedia]

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Nice. All the cars sounded good. More info on the Evo? It sounded sick!! And it appeared to roll out pretty quickly as well.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
It's a "base model GT"

BTW I grew up in MI, I should be there for the dream cruise..

I'll be there! We should get an SVTP meet together at some point. Will you have your car with you? I'd love to see that thing in person, that burnout was :eek:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
It's a fully built AMS evo, He was running it on pump gas in the video at like 550 awhp i think? I know he put's it up to like 40lbs on c16 and it makes like 800 awhp. It's pretty damn fast... I wish I could tell you guys more, but I don't know much about those cars. I can find out the specifics though if you guys really want to know? He's a good friend of mine.

I plan to be in Michigan for the dream cruise, I've been there every year since it started. Sadly it's too expensive for me to ship it there right now. I've wanted to do it the past couple of years, but it's a big pill to swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread