EVERYTHING BRAND NEW selling the L Never got the chance to get them on

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
still waiting to hear if i can get the 2 tanks, please let me know soon before i just get them off line. thanks

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
yeah thats what im saying, wanting to sell but dont reply, must be busy. hoep he checks this soon cause im about to just buy it form the site.

TEspy

Established Member
Still waiting on reply for the package of pillar pod, gages, pulley and SBTB.

add5725

Established Member
Hey Sorry guys. Was busy last night and went to the sunday car cruise. I think rocketcouch is posting them today. Working on everyones pricing request right now. I will get them all out in the order that they came in.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
still waiting to hear if you are selling me the 2 coolant tanks, let me know asap. pm or something, ill be waiting to hear from you.

RocketCouch

Established Member
Phil left town on Monday and I wasn't able to check his PM's till later. Everyone who has paid for items, their items have shipped and they have received tracking numbers. I will update the post later as to what else is left.

Thanks!

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I'm shopping for Coil Packs right now, saw your post. I have not done much yet as far as price checking, but $375.00? Are they worth it? Not being a dick, not at all, I just don't know much bout coil packs, other then 3 of mine are crap. lol One misses alot, and two have cracked mounting points, so they shake, and sometimes miss on the shifts. Let me know.

RocketCouch

Established Member
PM's have been returned.

Halftime: Check out Granatelli's website for more info on the coils. They are brand new in box ready to ship. They are lower than any other prices I've been able to find online for new cops.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I had no idea they made that big a differance. Thanks for the fast reply and info. I'll bring this up with the boss, (The Wife) and see what she says.

RocketCouch

Established Member
OOOPs sorry guys... This out of town trip couldn't have been at a worse time. I just kinda got thrown into the middle of it. Apparently they have been sold.

Half: If you're interested, I have a set of used ones with about 1k miles on them I took off my car for sale. I need money for a new transmission :( SVTP for sale ad

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i got your pm about the tanks, will be sending the payment today that your back in country. thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread