Everyone post pictures of your cobra

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Big thumbs up:thumbsup: on the S/C'er. Car look hot with the 18" cobra r's. Is you bottom end stock??????? Tell us more, I'm dieing to know. I like the rear wheel #'s. :beer:

Coop

XTreme Tech
Established Member
Sooo many nice Cobra's, and all in one thread :thumbsup:

Originally posted by svt-tmleader

Unfortunately starting in 03 the V6 mustang will have the hood from our 99/01 Cobras. I am not real happy about that, but there's not much we can do about it (aside from getting a Cabra R hood or something like that).
Actually, that may not be such a bad thing for those trying to go for more of a sleeper look :-D. Of course, now the '03 Cobra hood with functional vents is starting to look pretty good!

570rwhp/466tq on only 10.5 psi boost
Official 1/4 mile: [email protected] 1.81 60' limited only by the IRS, road race suspension and hot weather.
A 10 sec capable car!

A Cobra on the surface, a Viper underneath!
side1a.jpg
engine1a.jpg
coilover1b.jpg

Exterior - larger view|| -- Engine-zoom in -- ||Chassis/Suspension

Other stuff (partial list):
T-56 R&R guide tube
T-56 R&R input shaft breakage
Spring cleaning

http://www.svttexas.com

Raven99

Established Member
My Cobra

Hello All!

I just recently found this site and I visit this one more than the one I'm supposed to be on for work!

Here's a pic of my P & J.

This is the 4th and by far the best Mustang I've owned.

The wife finally let me start moddin it after we got smoked by a S/C'd Z28!

FRPP 3" Cat-Back is on (Sounds Awesome!), long tubes and catted X go on next. Then it 4.10's baby.

Kenne-Bell whenever they finally release it???

C-ya!

Last edited:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
mtp166, nice web page big props. Your friend with the 2000 gt, whats does he have done to it and whats his best run? I bearly broke into the 13's with my cobra I'm not to imprest with the numbers I got and seeing your friend's 2000 gt take your cobra scares me that I bought a cobra that not as fast as a gt?

:burnout:

Also, love the video's, I wish I had a video camera!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
man he has barely any mods.....intake, pulleys, muffers.....thats it....thats all my friends 2000 GT has. i have a problem getting off the line good.....thats why he gets me. Working the IRS to perfection is hard...im still working at it....BUT!! i didnt buy a freakin COBRA for drag......got it for track. but im working on my launch.

-marek

Coop

XTreme Tech
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
Let me get off my knees. Wow! I'm speechless! New tubular K-member/ S/C wow.... Unbeleavable Big props!
Thanks, Brad! :)

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Not sure if this counts but heres a crappy pic of my love life :-D
Its got a 5" custom Cobra R hood on it now....... will have some updated pics soon :)

johnsS351.jpg

Last edited:

Coop

XTreme Tech
Established Member
That's a nice pic, Saleen, but I think I like your avatar even better :-D

martinj4

My 99 Coupe

Here is my 99 Coupe. I love this car and can't wait until I graduate college in December to start with the mods. Right now she is kickin with 2 chamber flowmasters and a K&N. New mods will include and Diablo performance chip, H-pipe and 275/40/17 DR's on the rear. Wish me luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread