Everyone post a pic of there car!

TyMystic

Established Member
Had it shipped from CT, my bro took the pictures it was a suprise. There it only has 4700 miles on it, the others it has 14K. I didn't even know i had those pics till I came across them the other day. Thanks

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
the pic on the trailer is very cool. At first glance when I saw the mystic paint, I didn't like it. But the more I see them in pics, the more I like it. THen finally I saw one IN PERSON and it was gorgeous!!! (it had a p1sc, too)

gunsfan1

Banned
Originally posted by TyMystic
Had it shipped from CT, my bro took the pictures it was a suprise. There it only has 4700 miles on it, the others it has 14K. I didn't even know i had those pics till I came across them the other day. Thanks

Those are Saleen Speedline Magnesium's right? What are you running for tire sizes and what rim sizes? Car looks sick!

E

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
heres mine... shitty pic i know. But its all i have right now.
13779Picture_0015-med.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
That looks great...silver wheels look sweet on black...I actually prefer them over the chrome...What hood is that and what was the damage?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by Herrcomestroubl
heres mine... shitty pic i know. But its all i have right now.
13779Picture_0015-med.jpg

That hood looks sweet. You should post more angles. :beer:

TyMystic

Established Member
You are correct about the wheels, when the PO bought the wheels he put the Cobra R centercaps in them. The rims are (if i'm not mistaken) 9 in the front and 10 in the back. The front tires have 235/40 Potenzas (need 245s) and the rear tires are 315/30 Pilot Sports.
For more pics of the wheels check out:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/451058/1

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
Originally posted by 28 fangs
That looks great...silver wheels look sweet on black...I actually prefer them over the chrome...What hood is that and what was the damage?

thank yah, and its the Cobra RR hood... i got it for 225$ if i remember correctly... and i have a friend of mine who owns his own body shop... he did the paint.

cjuni

Established Member
Thanks Guy

I just got them a couple months ago ther 18's x9 & x 10.5

Users who are viewing this thread