Everyone post a pic of there car!

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97ws6
Again, no doubt at all.

Maybe they just dont look so damn big cause they arent bling bling fo shizzle rims; that look gaudy.

They look perfect on your car. :beer:

ditto:beer:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Originally posted by 97ws6
Maybe they just dont look so damn big cause they arent bling bling fo shizzle rims; that look gaudy.

Look at the size of the rear rotor in reference to the rim....OMG!!!

My opinion, 19 & 20 are way too big for my taste, if you go that big, upgrade the rotors. Doesn't it lift the car having rims that big and set the suspension off really bad?? Just curious.

Not knocking your ride man...it's SWEEET....just some concerns of mine. :thumbsup:

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Look at the size of the rear rotor in reference to the rim....OMG!!!

My opinion, 19 & 20 are way too big for my taste, if you go that big, upgrade the rotors. Doesn't it lift the car having rims that big and set the suspension off really bad?? Just curious.

Not knocking your ride man...it's SWEEET....just some concerns of mine. :thumbsup:

The car still has the Cobra calipers and rotors so 13" up front and 11whatever" in the back it's just hard to see in the pictures. Up close the rotors don't look quite as dwarfed. The rims may have raised the car alittle but it's not noticeable, the car still bottoms out on speed bumps and driveways etc. As far as ride quailty it rides the same as it did on 18"s :D

Users who are viewing this thread