Everyone if you have a camera bring it!

blownaltered

Established Member
Sorry guys, was out Friday night till 5am, had to spend time with the wife. Wasn't home all weekend with family stuff. I'll work on getting that to sheldon tonight or tomorrow. Some of the video wasn't great, matter of fact you can't see our race sheldon, Womack was aiming at the sky

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Sorry guys, was out Friday night till 5am, had to spend time with the wife. Wasn't home all weekend with family stuff. I'll work on getting that to sheldon tonight or tomorrow. Some of the video wasn't great, matter of fact you can't see our race sheldon, Womack was aiming at the sky

Womack was getting tossed around like a midget in a Strong man competition.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
"The Torco alone without increasing the timing will do absolutely nothing "

Who said I didn't increase my timing?

"LMFAO at you specifically going to HPP to get Torco, and then beating me by less than a fender... good call on the Torco, woulda sucked to have lost to a non-ported car... "

Haha it was half a car atleast, keep your panties on until the video comes out.

You got drug biotch!
Not so much dude... my mirror was at your front wheel, and I was coming around you, heat soaked or not... yea maybe you won by 1/2 in the 1/4, but I wasn't letting out when I was fetchin! Again, thanks for the great race, and that Torco probably gave you a car at least... its good for about 1/4 second according to Manny on my tune.;-)

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Alright let's check em out on the top end then. I'll hit it with you from a 60 roll on and we can go as fast as you like. I'm known to hit 6th.

Hell, I'm going to Arkansas for a golf tournament this weekend. I'll stop by Dallas on the way home on Friday night. I'll race you as it sits before I put my new parts on it, on the weaksauce Torco tune and f'd up clutch.

Let's see what that safety cone has on the top end.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I don't have that anymore.

Ass.
I forgot so add smack talk:
Because if I still had that car your banana would be getting walked by a 2V, biotch.:thumbsup:

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:

WTF did you expect. You gave the camera to the guy with the worst case of A.D.D I have ever seen. :lol:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
I forgot so add smack talk:
Because if I still had that car your banana would be getting walked by a 2V, biotch.:thumbsup:

In order for smack talk to be entertaining and funny, it still has to be somewhat believeable. I don't know what fantasy world you are living in but that Shinoda was slower George Bush trying to read the Presidental Address without assistance.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
JKD said:
WTF did you expect. You gave the camera to the guy with the worst case of A.D.D I have ever seen. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment.
A.D.D.= Amazing Dick Diameter...........
It's like a gatorade bottle................:lol:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
In order for smack talk to be entertaining and funny, it still has to be somewhat believeable. I don't know what fantasy world you are living in but that Shinoda was slower George Bush trying to read the Presidental Address without assistance.
In that state true. But do you think I would've left it untouched for three years? Mmmmm forged bottom end, ported PI heads/intake, blower cams, maybe T-trim....oh the possibilities. Don't you have an autotrader ad to be posting? but for realz, don't do it man!!! :(

Womack...wow, that's amazing.

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
In that state true. But do you think I would've left it untouched for three years? Mmmmm forged bottom end, ported PI heads/intake, blower cams, maybe T-trim....oh the possibilities.

You can dress up a pig anyway you want to, but in the end - it's still a pig. Trust me, right now no one knows this more then I do. lmao.

SVT Lurch said:
Don't you have an autotrader ad to be posting? but for realz, don't do it man!!! :(

Nah, they come to the house to take the picture. I didnt even have to pull the piece of shit out of the garage. Just opened and closed the door.

But hey, on the upside - it's the first time in awhile I have done something with it and it didnt puke water and anti-freeze all over the place. :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread