EveryLastDetail: Twin turbo 03 Cobra

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
Car belongs to a customer that I have known for a while, I first met him back when I had my 03 Cobra. He bought the car with 8900 miles a few years ago and currently has around 36,000, it has gone through some changes over the years and gotten faster, It currently has a built motor and twin turbos. I don't remember the exact HP number but its in the 750-800WHP range. There isnt anything to see under the hood since the turbos are behind the bumper so no underhood pics. However the paint on the car was in need of some serious help. It is by no means a garage queen. It had sat outside all winter and was heavily stained and had a fair amount of swirl marks. enjoy!

img2369rj.jpg

C pillar
img2370ub.jpg

img2377.JPG

side scoop
img2372e.jpg

img2376ms.jpg

door
img2371f.jpg

quarter vs untouched door
img2375svj.jpg

quarter vs untouched trunk
img2374i.jpg

roof trim
img2373sc.jpg

img2378so.jpg

roof
img2380n.jpg

img2379r.jpg

rear bumper
img2382tgg.jpg

img2383hr.jpg

img2384g.jpg

img2385i.jpg

hood
img2386jq.jpg

comparison
img2389w.jpg

vents
img2387fk.jpg

img2390g.jpg

fender
img2392d.jpg

img2393zj.jpg

some outside shots
img2396ap.jpg

ignore my thumb lol
img2397z.jpg

img2399j.jpg

img2400b.jpg

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
thumb looks clean. lol. it looks real good, nice job. I love these type of threads.

ctgreddy

Established Member
very nice! I'm jealous of red cars because they hide their swirls and imperfections so well, especially compared to black like mine.

TClark22

Established Member
very nice! I'm jealous of red cars because they hide their swirls and imperfections so well, especially compared to black like mine.

while not as noticeable than black...i just washed my Focus ST for the first time by hand at home and i noticed swirls and imperfections in the sunlight very easily. Last time i used that wash mit! Been using power wash station until now fearing scratching the brand new paint...FML first hand wash it happened...I am hoping a hand polish and wax will take it back to new.

Some good work OP!! Red looks so good!

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
Thanks all!

yes, my daily is black :burn:

Incredible difference, looks great!

Wet sanded?

nope, just a proper correction with pads/compounds

Nice work! It makes a world of a difference in the sun with red.

It really changed the look of the car, it was a tomato like red before and a very wet looking red after.

coposrv

Established Member
Great work man. Car looked clean at first but you did a good job of showing how bad it was. After shots are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread