Everett/Seattle Area Car Clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassafrass

Established Member
Hey, everyone.

I just purchased a new '14 V6 Mustang (I know, not the V8, but started off settling for it, for money in the long run, but really not disappointed at all.) I'm stationed in Everett, WA. I've been here for almost 2 years, but after a total loss on my previous WRX, I saved up and got back to my roots with American muscle, which is what raised me, and am trying to get back into the car scene. So far, I haven't found many clubs in the area up here, and I'm really just looking for somewhere to meet people, learn some more about the cars themselves, discuss parts (as I'll be hoping for some upgrades soon), and really just enjoy the cars. Cruises, meets, whatever. If anyone knows of any close by, or if anyone's interested in starting one. Cars are my hobby and what keeps me level headed. I'm always trying to learn more about different lifestyles, when it comes to cars, and I respect them all, but I think American-made is always the nicest at the end of the day. If anyone's interested, let me know! It doesn't have to be just for "Mustangs", or "Fords", or "Not the V8's". To me it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we all have the same likings. Cars, the way we make them look, and getting the most out of what we have.

Sass

MrCobra

Established Member
Hey Sass what's goin' on? I live in Marysville bud and I feel the same way. I tried looking for Mustang clubs back when I first got my license. When I turned 16 my parents got me an '05 Satin SIlver GT. It was beautiful. We've never had clubs around here, and now I finally get a Cobra and I really want to be part of a club. I haven't heard of any. By the way, I'm thinking about starting my own Mustang club for people in the area but I don't have the funds for it man. I'm only 18 lol. What do we do man? :shrug:

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
Alright guys try superiorstangs.com or foxes five on Facebook. Both local clubs. Iam also in Everett and there is always something going on. Good luck you two.

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
Mustangs Northwest is a local MCA club they also have a Facebook page.

AJG_03Cobra

Established Member
Hey, I'm in the Marysville area. Have a post in the market. Selling a 2003 Cobra Coupe 10th Anniversary. Basic Mods, clean, 21,000 miles for $22,500. Check it out if anyone is interested. Haven't posted it locally yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread