Ever sell your car and miss it??

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
Well I sold my 03 Oxford about 2 months ago in hopes of buying a c5 Z06, but I have been slacking in the search for one. My buddies still have their terminators, and I miss mine a lot! I miss everything about it, the power, the sound, the looks...anyone else ever sell a car and wish you never sold it?

The only other car I miss more than my termy was my 94 Stealth TT, I should of NEVER sold that thing!

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I usually end up regretting selling most of mine. I have had several way cool cars I'd love to have back. But, in the end, I sold them for a reason.

My advice, whether you sold something and miss it, or regret it, whatever you buy, make sure it's what you REALLY want. Don't settle. Otherwise you'll end up selling it too.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
yep.
I miss the old road runner..

the sad thing is, a month after i sold it to some 20yr old punk. he was at a stop light and the road runner got T-boned by a dumptruck.
I tried calling him a lot and he never answered his phone...
DSCF1688.jpg

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i remember when my dad sold his 70 buick gsx stage 1 that he bought new in 70'
i thought he was going to cry.

we still talk about that car and all the fun that was had in it.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
My car got t-boned by an indiot running a red light and I miss it dearly. Not the same though.

yellow98stang

Established Member
i miss my 98 cobra every day. Even have dreams every once in a while about still having it and wake up missing it even more...

don't miss my 300c at all...

peace, Dan

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I regret selling my 97 Saleen. It wasnt the fastest, but i did all the work myself. I keep in touch with the previous owner and told him that if he goes to sell it contact me first.

1161671wallpaperhu3.jpg

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Sold my '03 GT for my current car. Sure it was a fun, great car. Went down the 1/4 my first time with it, etc. had fun in it.

But I dont really miss it that much. Love my terminator that much more lol

snakedoctor

Established Member
I miss my 89 IROC-Z, it wasn't the fastest although it ran the same in the 1/8 mile as my brother's 98 Cobra, but from 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile he walked off and left me. It cornered and handled excellent. I would like to get another one day.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Sold my 03 about two years ago. Miss it dearly! I can't wait until I buy another one, however this time it will be a black anniversary.

Sold the Cobra for a stripped Pantera that I'm working on. It can't be done soon enough!!!
IMG_3057.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I just put my GT up for sale. I really want a Terminator, so I have to make a sacrifice. Just seeing my car with a "For Sale" sign on it kind of makes me think, should I really do this? If I sell my car now I still won't be able to get the Terminator until spring next year, but I just want to sell my car so I don't have any temptations to buy anymore parts for it.

This is my first Mustang and I have done so many "firsts" in it. Taken out a lot of girls and shown off in the car, just so many memories with it. I know i'll regret it, but knowing i'll get a Terminator will hopefully make it better.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Not yet. And reading these threads definitely help. lol.
+1

I almost sold my cobra 3 years ago (had 2 people come and look at it) because I was buying a condo, but decided not to then and all I can say is THANK GOD I didn't, I was real tight for a while but made it through..

now I will never sell it, sorry to hear the regret for others

Last edited:

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I sold my 97 Cobra this past April :nonono: I had the car for 8 yrs. I really do miss it. I still have fun with the Lightning I have now but it isn't the same. My cobra was my first fast car (I lost my lisence 2 weeks after I bought it for speeding, 116 in a 55 zone). Everbody around my area knew the car and what it was and that I would race anything else with wheels on it. I'm glad that the person that bought it lives some distance from me too. If I saw some punk kid around my area that bought it and seen that it wasn't taken care of, it would just make me angry

Users who are viewing this thread