Ever seen a beached stang

93stang

Well on my way to the beach, to have a few beers and donuts, i managed to get beached, i made it all about 10 yards b4 i sunk it...
enjoy, laugh, and no i couldnt get out, had to get a tug from a 4x4 jeep :)

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Bro thats to funny ! I did the same exact thing in my 87 gt convert about 6 years ago. I had a great day at the beach was out driving around on it all day. Then as I was coming back to solid groud, the truck that was in front of me stopped and I had to stop in the sand. I buried it right to the hubs. I was about ten feet from solid ground too. But the guy in front of me was nice enough to tow me out but it took us about an hour to find someone with a chian though. I had traffic blocked for all that time and needless to say the people behind me weren't real happy. The sad thing is I had a car load of honeys with me and we were heading back to my hotel room to get ready for a night out at the local clubs. It was a good laugh that night............LOL

I feel your "pain" LMFAO

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah I did that in my old 90.

I drove over to Daytona and got stuck in the really soft red tide sand.

Freaking ruined my day.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
thats great my firend got his lifted 5.9 ram with 30 somting inch thornbird tires stuck at the beach dug it to the frame. then my other friend got his tocoma stuck trying to pull him out. finally a guy with a powerstroke pulled both of them out that guy was awsome :rockon:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
HAHAHAHA great video!!! Thats awesome that you guys are allowed to drive on the beach!

LMAO, I have never admitted this to anyone, but I did that in my 7 series once, wanted to make a U turn, decided to take a short cut on the sand that looked, well not bad, 4 feet into it, my car sinks.. I needed 4 indians to push the car to get it out... That was embarassing as all hell

93stang

that was crystal beach, oh ya, on the way back on to the ferry, got 3 tickets... soma bitc*, I knew he was gona get me for the expired registration and inspection, 3rd offence wasn’t anything less than expired insurance papers... oh well, in the end I barely made it on the same ferry with my buds... whata day

Users who are viewing this thread