Ever met someone that looks just liek you?

trueblue

Established Member
I am sitting in the computer lab at school, doing some "work" lol and there is a guy here that I swear looks exactly like me. I am not the only person that thinks that, 'cause some of my friends have approached me about it as well. Anyone else have a clone? hehe.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i've thought about it but never gave it any thought. but wouldn't that be cool! you could do some pretty nasty things *evil laugh*....

trueblue

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
i've thought about it but never gave it any thought. but wouldn't that be cool! you could do some pretty nasty things *evil laugh*....

I thought about that, we could have some fun out at the bars. :beer:

03Cobra_hopeful

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ?
Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
i had a good freind that looks a lot like me. Everyone thinks were brothers.

I've had that happen before.

Also, I know of TWO other people who look like me.
I've been mistaken for both..
Some dude from around here named Kevin.. :shrug:
And some dude from around here named Brandon..:shrug:

I've never seen either of them. Period.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
The Fellow that Looks Like Me

In sad despair I wandered, my heart was filled with woe,
While on my grief I pondered; what to do I did not know,
Since cruel Fate has on me frowned, and trouble seems to be
That there is a fellow in this here town the very image of me.

cho: O wouldn't I like to catch him, whomever he may be!
Wouldn't I give him particular fits, the fellow that looks like me!

One evening as I started up Central Park to go,
I was met by a man upon the road, saying, "Pay me the bills you owe,
In vain I said, "I owe you naught," but he would not let me free
Till a crowd came round and the bills I paid for the fellow that
looked like me.

One night as I went walking through a narrow street uptown,
I was met by a man upon the road, saying, "I've caught you, Mister Brown.
You know my daughter you have wronged" -- though his girl I never did see
But he beat me till I was black and blue, for the fellow that looked like me.

And to a ball I went one night. When just enjoying the sport,
A policeman caught me by the arm, saying, "You're wanted down to court.
You've escaped us thrice, but this here time I'm sure you shan't get free;"
So I was arrested and dragged to jail for the fellow that looked like me.

I was tried next day, found guilty too, Just to be taken down,
When another policeman just stepped in with the right criminal, Mister Brown.
They locked him up and set me free. O wasn't he a sight to see!
The ugliest wretch that ever I saw was the fellow that looked like me.

O wasn't I glad they caught him, for he was a sight to see!
The ugliest wretch that ever was on earth was the fellow that looked like me!

From Ballads and Sea Songs from Nova Scotia, Mackenzie
From the singing and recitation of Alexander Murphy, Pictou County.

No :shrug:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
LocoGT said:
I feel bad for the guy that looks like me

I feel sorry for that person as well :p

I have had people say they have met a person that looks like me a couple of times. So maybe there are lots of people that look like me. :read:

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
I have not, but a good friend of mine has. This happened when he was 28 years old:
His brother was in the local hardware store one day and saw someone that looked like...his brother. He went to talk to the guy, and to make a (really) long story short, my friend was soon to learn that his parents had been separated for nearly a year at one point, and this person was my friends 1/2 brother - they had the same father (but not the father that raised my friend).
It was actually a real hard thing for my friend to come to grips with, and he didn't speak to his parents for several years....

Me? I had a "poodle perm" in the 80's (hey, it happened, what can I say) and everyone thought I looked like "Weird Al" Yankovic. :rockon:

afro

Why?
Established Member
KevN said:
I am sitting in the computer lab at school, doing some "work" lol and there is a guy here that I swear looks exactly like me. I am not the only person that thinks that, 'cause some of my friends have approached me about it as well. Anyone else have a clone? hehe.

you DO live in TX.......................................................................

-fro

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I've had several people tell me I look like a movie star but they can't remember the guy's name. I'm hoping it's not Dennis Franz... :-D

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
I had a job years ago and one of the managers had a brother who looked exactly like me. Not a few similarities, exactly! I mean it was creepy as hell to look at her pictures with him in them. When I first started working there I had a mustache and goatee combo that was pretty thick. I shaved it off one day and it stopped her in her tracks. She did the old double take and then the head tilt and just eyed me up. It kind of freaked me out then she asked me to follow her to her office. I thought I was getting fired, or better yet molested! (She was in her late 30's early 40's but was still a knockout) Anyway, we go to her office and she shuts the door and pulls a bunch of pictures off the walls and hands them to me. And there was my clone with lots of people I never met. He never wore a beard or mustache and was about 10 years older than me. We talked for a good long while about it and agreed that it was pretty odd and creepy for both of us. I grew a beard back as fast as I could.

Cack in college I was on campus looking for apartments or some crap a few weeks before the semester began. The campus was a ghost town at that point. My room mate & I were walking together and BSing and goofing off when we passed this girl in the hallway. She had her back to us and was reading something on the wall so we didn't see her face at first. We stop a little ways down the hallway and then head back and cross paths with this girl. She looked just like one of my good friends from high school. Again, this wasn't just similarities, I actually started talking to her like she was my old friend. My room mate knew this girl too and he did the same thing. She of course thought we were escaped mental patients. We quickly explained to her what the deal was but she didn't seem to care. We parted ways and my roomie and I felt pretty stupid but couldn't stop talking about it for a long time. I guess she thought it was some pick up line or something. I went to that school for the next two years and never saw that girl again. Too bad because they were both (my actual friend and her clone) pretty cute.

Good thread, I forgot all about both of these incidents over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread