Ever heard of rocket transportation?

Chachi3323

03 Redfire GT
Established Member
I am thinking of buying this car but the guy said he has it at this place called rocket transportation. He said he can only use them for shipping and he is paying for shipping and insurance. Is this a scam? Please help out.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If he's paying for shipping and insurance I'm not sure I see the scam, unless you never receive the car after paying for it.

I usually like to see the item I'm purchasing in person before I give my cash away, especially a car.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
actually it may be rocket transport http://www.rocket-trans.com/t-car-shipping-service.html

if you are paying C.O.D. there is no reason not to go with it. if they are wanting money up front before the car ships then I would look very closely. I can't see what it is you posted because whatever it is is blocked by our firewall.

where is the car currently located and where is the owner currently located ?

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Yeah it is a Scam....unless like stated it is a COD.

Tell him you are going to fly down there and look at the car first...If he says "It is already boxed up and waiting to be shipped" then you are getting scammed. :thumbsup:

Chachi3323

03 Redfire GT
Established Member
Yeah, it's COD. I gave him a different address...my third phone number, phone isn't in my name and my nickname as my name. So he doesn't have any idea who i really am.

Users who are viewing this thread