Ever get tired of having a fast car?

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
Ever get tired of having a fast car? (Long, but Please Read)

I know the title is weird but hear me out.

I am just wondering if anyone else gets a little tired/ annoyed with having a fast car. People are always messing with you, the temptation to do stupid stuff, shifting, just kinda gets old after awhile.

This is why I am curious,

So I went out to lunch with my girlfriend, pull on to her street and almost get hit by Porsche Cayenne. This guy is doing like 40 downhill on a blind turn. Anyways that was the start of my day.

I am in my brother's 05 Mustang

I get to her house, we go to eat, then on the way home I am at a light and a Lightning pulls up next to me. I hate racing people because there is too much to lose and people get hurt. I know that this guy was going to go for it and the road merges to one lane up ahead. So I already know that I need to go off the line slow. For Bay Area locals it is were Saratoga and Highway 9 intersect if you are heading towards Los Gatos.

Anyways I go, not fast at all, I look over and this jerk off in the Lightning is staying right on my bumper. The guy behind me (Not the L) is right on my ass so I jump on it, a little, so that the Lightning has room to merge. The A**hole thinks that I am trying to race and floors it to get in front of me. To be honest it scared the shit out of me, my girlfriend freaked out because he was on the passenger side and the road was merging. Anyways I had to slam on my breaks not to run into the center divide. By now I am so pissed off that I am shaking, I am trying to get my girlfriend to calm down, and still drive. I honk and flip him off for being such an ass hole. And he just puts his hand up like "what did I do".

I get up next to him and flip him off again and honk, and he swerves to hit me. I yell WTF to him and he backs off. He tries it again and I don't move, this time he was the one almost crashing, and his passenger who was like 60 years old was just sitting there flipping me off. I finally just drive off. So pissed and adrenaline rushed I could barely drive.

Oh and the cherry on the top is that this all took place in front of the Sheriff’s office. How f’n stupid can this guy be!!

To sum it up: I am sick of driving a fast car. I just want to drive something that doesn't attract attention, and I can't get in trouble with, and is simple and easy to drive.

Anyone else sometimes feel like this sometimes or is it just me?

PS if that Lightning owner is on here and reads this (You know how you are) grow the F*** up and think about what the hell you are doing!!

O and I have your License Plate Number so you might want to watch your driving a little better.

Last edited:

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I sometimes don't like my car being loud when I am driving to work at 8 am. It bothers my head. Thats the extent of me not liking a fast car though...

Juiced-03

Established Member
Practically every car in your sig is a fast car and you make a thread like this? I find it very hard to believe you are tired of fast cars lol. Don't hate on the cars, hate the moron drivers.

Juiced-03

Established Member
By the way, how does a 20 year old own 8 cars of which includes a Ford GT? Just curious. If it's none of my business, I'll understand, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong lol

Last edited:

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
By the way, how does a 20 year old own 8 cars of which includes a Ford GT? Just curious. If it's none of my business, I'll understand, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong lol

No you got a point. Those are my family's cars. The only one that is mine is the Bullitt, but it is in storage. All the fast ones are my dad's. My brother has the Mustang GT and the Explorer. I had a Yukon that we sold and got the Explorer. When I am home from school I drive my brother's GT. I was kinda of expecting someone to ask that question but didn't feel it was right to explain it in the story.

Oh and I am posting this late casue I can't really sleep. I am still on edge from this afternoon. If that is any indication to how pissed off it made me.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Well either way, that's awesome. Your family has damn good taste in cars. I'd love to see that Rover and GT!

Mycobrahatesyou

Established Member
Stop your dam complaining. If it is really this sh!tty having a fast car then go trade it in on a new honda fit. It cheap, gets good gas, and you won't have anyone trying to race you unless you put a wing on it, in that case people still won't race you they will just laugh at you.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
GH1086 said:
Touche, actually come to think of it, why the hell is the thread starter in here?

I see a Ford GT buried in that sig. somewhere. I've heard they are sort of fast. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread