Event: Mustang Week in Mrytle Beach 2005!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Just curious who is going...I have already taken off work for it and plan on going down for the week. Figured we could caravan down if others are going. I know it's not real soon but, just wanted to get a little talk about it going on..let me know!

LIST OF CONFIRMED FOR MW2005 at MB
1)Cobra330 (For the week)
2)JR and MysticMama (For the week)
3)Hisssnsvt (For the week)
4)Rawsn8k (For the week)
5)Blk03SVTCobra (Partial Week)
6)jbp99Cobra (Partial Week)

Last edited by a moderator:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
The dates are from July 25th thru July 31st.

I am thinking of going but I'm pretty sure that my wife will not ride down in my Cobra. She says that it is too loud and gives her a headache. I guess if I end up getting my new truck and trailer than I could trailer it down there. By the way, I have a timeshare down in Myrtle Beach that sleeps up to 12 couples. If I end up going, I would be willing to have some memebers stay with me and my wife. Once I am able to finalize my plans, I will let everyone know.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks Todd for posting the dates. I am in for sure...and the Cobra will be drive down..with girlfriend..hopefully she does not say it's to loud! Or put the top up..cause it will be down!!! Woo Hoo!

Hmm..Time share in Mrytle Beach, eh Todd? Swweeett!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:

I am thinking of going but I'm pretty sure that my wife will not ride down in my Cobra. She says that it is too loud and gives her a headache. I guess if I end up getting my new truck and trailer than I could trailer it down there. By the way, I have a timeshare down in Myrtle Beach that sleeps up to 12 couples. If I end up going, I would be willing to have some memebers stay with me and my wife. Once I am able to finalize my plans, I will let everyone know.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Well, I believe we are trying to make this a MACA event, so I hope dang near everyone goes!!

I am almost positive that I'm in and I will OBVIOUSLY be bringing the Cobra and the new wife (good lord, I'll be married by then).

Just got to check to make sure the fiance is in agreement. :-D

So how do I make a reservation, Todd?? What's the going nightly rate?? I would love to stay with ya. :thumbsup:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
It looks like we are in too. Whole family is going. We can only take one Cobra though. We will pull it behind the motor home on my single car trailer. We're going to stay at the Myrtle Beack KOA, just two blocks off the beach. They rent cabins and park models, like a 40 ft. singlewide trailer, that are totally furnished with cooking facilities and so on to help defer the food expense and such. It is a very nice park.

If anyone is interested in a cabin or park model, you can check out their website. myrtlebeachkoa.com . I believe the prices are reasonable as opposed to a hotel, plus they have activities and a nice pool and rent golf carts and nature wak trails..

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!! EVERYONE FOLLOW THE BIG BLUE BUS!!!!!

predator

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

:banana: Haha.....I give my wife more of a headache than my car ever could! She won't ride with me 'cause she says I will make her trow up! Anyway, if I can make it I will probably trailer mine down there too.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
So how do I make a reservation, Todd?? What's the going nightly rate?? I would love to stay with ya. :thumbsup:

I just spoke to my wife and she is okay with going that week. She initially wanted to go for our anniversary at the end of June. She is awesome, and she drives a Mustang GT, only becasue a Cobra doesn't come in an automatic. Anyway, I will let everyone know how much it will cost and how many rooms I have available. My best friend and his wife may come with. Now he doen't have a Mustang, but he may bring his Viper.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Damn this is going to be sweet!!! Yeah Todd let us know...if possible I may be interested in staying with you..if possible. There would be 2 of us... Let me know.

Yeah everyone behind JR in Big Blue...He can open up the draft for us..and hide us from those bears taking pictures with that there radar!!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
It'd be sweet seeing about 30 Cobras on a 800 mile cruise....... I'll bring tools and a jack and some spare parts.. There is a dragsrtip about an hour away from Myrtle. It would be fun to go there. Only issue is if you drive your car down and something breaks, you may have a longer vacation than anticipated..... I think that there is a cruise that takes you to the track that week... 500 mustangs headin' to the track....

NICE!!!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
There are a few of us heading down from WV, and if our roads cross we should plan to meet up and increase the size of the caravan.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Awesome JR!

Come on Hissman...join us! I am sure we can figure something out...Trust me...if you see several Cobra's behind a monster motor home on the road..you found us!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I am going to have to bring a ton of memory chips for my digital camera..this going to be so freaking awesome!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
There are a few of us heading down from WV, and if our roads cross we should plan to meet up and increase the size of the caravan.

There is strength in numbers.. The more the better, in my mind.

Myrtle will never be the same after we leave.. :banana: :pepper:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
O.K., just checked with KOA on some pricing. Park model home sleeps 4, full amentities is $ 650.00 for the whole week. A Camp Lodge, full amentities, and looks like a log house, sleeps 4, $ 825.00 for week. Cabins, 1 room sleeps two, $335.00 for week, 2 room cabin, sleeps 4 $ 420.00 for week. These are very clean and new, but you would have to cook outside of the Cabins and use the campgrounds restroom and shower facilities. If it's any concellation, last year we had an RV there that had a shower, but we never used it, we used the park's facility. Very clean and nice.
There are all available at this time, but if anyone chooses to go this way, I wouldn't wait too long to make reservations.. myrtlebeachkoa.com

Users who are viewing this thread