Event: MACA Softball Game

Dolemite

Established Member
Event: MACA Softball Game*CANCELED*******

Unfortunately, we do not have enough people to make two teams for our softball game tomorrow, so we have no choice but to cancel it. There would be no way to make it work with less people, and we need at least 18 people to make two teams. Instead, many people have shown interest in a cruise for Sunday June 26th, and the weather should be nice.

Sorry,
Sierwan

CANCELLED

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, my fiancee has a bridal shower and all kinds of stuff going on that day so she definatly isn't going. It also happens to be my Dad's birthday, however, hes into this kind of stuff, so either I can bring him and my sister(who will be in town) along, or maybe I can get out for a while and come by myself.

But the good news is, I'll at least be in the correct state to attend....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
That's almost a first :-D :poke:

Almost! It's sad really...I was one of the first guys in the club, and I think I hold a record for least events attended.....

Dolemite

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Put me down as me +1 as my wife will be joining us.

RAWSN8K

I think a lot of people are going to bring their families along, so rather than trying to list (+1) or (+3) I'll just list the members, But please bring all the family and friends you want.

If we have a whole lot of people we can just do substitutions and have someone be the umpire and a couple others be managers. I think it should work out fine.

G03SVT

Banned
I say we do Black Cobra's vs. everyone else.... since we do rule the strip we might as well own the softball field too :rockon:

Dolemite

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Sorry Sierwan, cant make this one, I'll be at FFW in Richmond.

Damn Ken, I really wanted you to come so I figured I'd just put your name on the list :D . I'll see you in OC. :beer:

Dolemite

Established Member
I'm going to purchase some bases and some softballs today. Do you all think 8 balls would be enough, so we can get warmed up too? We also need to figure out teams, unless you just want to pick when we get there.

Thanks.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Are you going to get 11" or 12" balls? I would prefer 12" balls. The 11" are normally used for womens slowpitch. It's up to you. I have 6 12" that I can bring as well, in addition to an extra glove in case someone doesn't have one and wants to play. This is going to be a good time.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Dolemite

Established Member
I'll get the 12" balls, if that's what you say to go with Todd. Thanks for helping out and bringing some extra equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread