EvenFlow Gen II cooling mod Group Buy?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
The more I have been reading about head cooling mods, the more it worries me since I do not have one. It seems as though its cylinders 7 and 8 that are the biggest issue. A lot of guys swear by them and recommend this one. Anyone else out there looking into getting one and if there are enough inquiries is there a possibility of a group buy deal? Thanks!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I'm not sure what we can do on a group buy as the product itself is only $120, but I'll find out what can be done if they are bought in quantity.

Thanks.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Sorry, but after discussing and reviewing margins we are unable to do any group buys on the Evenflow cooling kits. Give us a call and we will get SVTP members taken care of on the kits, we have them in stock with same day shipping.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Sorry, but after discussing and reviewing margins we are unable to do any group buys on the Evenflow cooling kits. Give us a call and we will get SVTP members taken care of on the kits, we have them in stock with same day shipping.

Ok thanks. I'll be in touch soon now that spring is coming. :beer:

bigbadwolff66

Established Member
OK,
How about this. You want a group buy thru lethal, we will give it to you. As a thanks for all the support we have received over the years and lethal being an SVT vendor we will do the following if Lethal agrees:
All Even Flow Cooling Kits thru lethal for the month of March (ordered by SVT members) will pay $95 per kit. At the end of the month Lethal will confirm how many kits have been ordered via the group buy and we will ship the kits to Lethal for distribution to members at the end of March. We will keep Lethal's margin exactly the same. They will not lose any margin that they receive now. We will simply give it to them cheaper during this buy to give them more business. Hows that.

NVR_LFT

OTW racing
Established Member
i am goin got order one, just a question though. I am going to do the mod when I do my blower swap from the eaton to the whipple:rockon:. There should not be any issues with clearances or anything fitting when I put the whipple on right???

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
There are no clearance issues with the whipple or any blower with a passenger side throttle, not sure just yet about the other blower unless Don has experience with that yet. It's a very simple install with the blower off, and still pretty easy with the blower on. Matt and I were short handed and swamped at the office today, but we promise to update those interested on Monday.

Thanks.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
You have to call in and place the order to get the discounted price. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Derek

Vanilla Mustang

Established Member
Just got mine in the mail today. Stoked about getting it in! Any chance I can post up some Q's here?

1. How often have you guys heard of the cross-over tube needing to be cut instead of just cutting into the radiator hose? Do you know what mods made this necessary? Any particular tanks that will get in its way because thats on the to-do list too.

2. Whats the deal with removing the restrictor in the heater core inlet tube?

I'm going to start saying my prayers tonight that the freeze plug comes out fairly easy.

Users who are viewing this thread