Even or Odd?

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
So I get a chance to put my Prochamber back on and take the Cobra for a test drive to make sure there are no rattles. I pull away from a stoplight, and a young girl in a Grand Am pulls into the right lanefrom a side street. The next light turns red and I stop. She pulls up beside me and revs at me! I thought WTF, but thought it might be a GTP or something. Look over and nope just a GT.

I kinda chuckled and said that thing Fast? She said want to find out? I
returned with Odd or even? She says HUH? I said do you want me to use the odd or even numbered gears to make it more fair? She laughed, and at the same time jumped the light and yelled even.

Crap! I was in first. Pull it down to second and gave chase. Caught her by about 5,000 rpm and stopped at the next light. She pulled up beside me and was laughing so hard tears were rolling down her cheeks! Gotta hand it to her she almost had me!

RiceBuster

Established Member
Nice one..did you get her number?

Oh and..how do you like the prochamber? I have in my mach 1 with magnapacks.

Last edited:

tharsis

Established Member
:bs:

No one has to know...

(I'm joking by the way before some sensitive person comes by and tries to insult me)

byeofcr

Established Member
I got my ass HANDED TO ME by a girl in a 99 camaro z28 when i was in highschool with my old auto 96 gt. I mean knew it was going to happen, but i watned to play. We lined up at the light and all i could see through the tinted windows was a the autometer tach in the corner of the windshield. Light goes green, no contest, bus lengths. I end up catching the next light and i see a beautiful girl laughing her ass off with some huge guy in the passenger seat, she yelled to me nice run, but i was just so shocked, i laughed as well. I came to find out who she was and that they guys she was with was her brother and it was her car.

marry me mystery girl...

Users who are viewing this thread