Even Flow GEN 2 Head Cooling Mod

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Has anyone performed this mod? I am looking into purchasing this kit from LETHAL PER. however, would like to see the setup before I take on this project. If it is true that you do not need to remove blower and/or tranny this would be or should be an easy mod.
Thanx

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Has anyone performed this mod? I am looking into purchasing this kit from LETHAL PER. however, would like to see the setup before I take on this project. If it is true that you do not need to remove blower and/or tranny this would be or should be an easy mod.
Thanx

The Gen II cooling mod does not require you to remove the blower for installation. It also uses a different fitting then the Gen I kit did. The Gen II uses an O-Ring fitting that doesn't need to be frozen or hammered into the head. It simply slides into the freeze plug and uses a bracket that bolts to the head to keep it in place.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

RoadRash

Established Member
I have done it with the blower off and it is still tight back there. I really don't see how someone could do it with the blower on there .. even though some have. I can't say that I am pleased with the quality of the even flow kit. The fitting is nice but the rest of the kit is not that great. If I did it again, I would get the kit from Invitus (sp) on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread