Evel Knievel - R.I.P

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Evel Knievel passed away today at the age of 69..Rest in Peace Robert Craig " Evel" Knievel (Oct-17 1938 - Nov-30-2007)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_knievel

memory.jpg

Evel-Knievel-Photograph-C10102886.jpeg

Last edited:

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I remember the GREATEST toy I ever had...like EVER was the E.K. motorcycle with that orange handle that you'd put the bike in, then crank the handle around real fast to get that rear wheel of the bike spinnin' then "boom"....that bike would haul ass!

I even had his "RV/Motorhome" toy...

A true American Icon...RIP

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
I remember gathering around the televeision with my folks when I was very young to watch some of his jumps, most notably the Caesar's Palace jump and Snake River Canyon.

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
I remember the GREATEST toy I ever had...like EVER was the E.K. motorcycle with that orange handle that you'd put the bike in, then crank the handle around real fast to get that rear wheel of the bike spinnin' then "boom"....that bike would haul ass!

I even had his "RV/Motorhome" toy...

A true American Icon...RIP

I had it to !!! Bring back memories, they should make a movie of is life RIP:rockon:

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
that guy was the real deal!! i heard he beat somebody with a baseball bat because they printed some bad stuff about his family in a book or something like that! thats the reason people liked him, he always stood up for what he though was right. he was the "average joe" that showed people that they could do whatever they wanted if they put their mind into it.

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
saw this story on ESPN earlier. yes, truly R.I.P. He was a daredevil as we all have been at one point in time owning these cars..

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
My hero when I was a kid.He was one of the most cool icons.He always carried a pistol and a walking cane that was also a big blade if you pulled the end off.He was a crazy s.o.b.:(
R.I.P

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
saw that earlier today and was deeply sadened to see him pass. the crazy thing was just 2 days ago I was watching some show and a famous person died and I thought to myself it will be a sad day when Evel dies. freaky it happens 2 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread