Euro Windscreen for 03 Convertible

Jpatte

Established Member
Does anybody know where I could purchase an Euro Windscreen for 03 Cobra Convertible? We tried purchasing one from KarKraft, but they replied that the screen wouldn't fit the car. I'm looking for any type of device that would help reduce the back flow of air inside of the car at highway speeds. Any help would be appreciated.

Jpatte

terrydf

Established Member
I'm not sure what a Euro screen is, but if you are looking for a wind deflector inside your car, Ford sells one. Its shown in the Mustang accesories catalog - in showrooms. I bought one from the parts counter for about $200. It is designed to fit our cars, and works very well. My wife doesn't complain about her hair whipping her in the eyes any more...

The design is specific to our car, and the screen (frame and all) folds flat for when you don't want it up. The whole unit is easily removed to go in the trunk when it isnt wanted. It does block use of the back seat for any people - when its installed. It comes with a pouch for storage.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jpatte

Established Member
Wind screen

Originally posted by terrydf
I'm not sure what a Euro screen is, but if you are looking for a wind deflector inside your car, Ford sells one. Its shown in the Mustang accesories catalog - in showrooms. I bought one from the parts counter for about $200. It is designed to fit our cars, and works very well. My wife doesn't complain about her hair whipping her in the eyes any more...

The design is specific to our car, and the screen (frame and all) folds flat for when you don't want it up. The whole unit is easily removed to go in the trunk when it isnt wanted. It does block use of the back seat for any people - when its installed. It comes with a pouch for storage.

Hope this helps.

Yep, Ford has them. They don't have them in stock, but they can get them within a short period of time. The windscreen makes a big difference in the amount of wind that is backlashing at you. Then if you roll up the windows, it turns into another experience. Its worth your money. The windscreen is also a direct bolt on.

jpatte
03 convert.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread