FOR SALE: Eterna 1948 Legacy GMT 44mm. Full Kit, in excellent condition! $750

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale is my Eterna 1948 Legacy GMT with Dark Blue dial. The watch is 44mm, and I was hesitant to pick it up due to the size. The previous owner told me the watch wears much smaller. So I took a chance and to my surprise the watch really does wear like a 41/42mm watch. The case curves wider from bezel to bezel and is why it measures 44mm.

The watch uses an in-house Eterna 3913A Movement w/ a power reserve of 48 hours.
Silver-tone stainless steel case with a black alligator leather strap.
Fixed silver-tone stainless steel bezel.
Blue dial with silver-tone dauphine-style shape hands and index hour markers.
Date display at the 3 o'clock position.
One subdial displaying: 24 hour (GMT).
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown.
Transparent case back.
Round case shape, case size: 44 mm, case thickness: 13 mm. Band width: 22 mm.
Tang clasp.
WR to 50M

I was told the watch was recently serviced when I got the watch from the member around 2-3 months ago, but I don't have anything to show that.

The watch is priced to sell quickly. I paid $1150 for it roughly 1.5 months ago. Since then I have changed the strap and transferred the Eterna engraved buckle. I'm asking $750 for it, which is a steal for this watch! For anyone unaware, Eterna created the infamous ETA movements which can be found in just about every watch you know or a modified version of one of their movements are used. Swatch bought the ETA movements from Eterna, so you can rest assured this in-house movement in this Eterna watch is something special.

I'll cover shipping and you cover the 2.9% processing fees.

To use Square you do not need have an app or join anything. I am simply sending you an invoice and you can pay via credit/debit card of your liking. Square is my preferred method since everyone can use it. Google Pay is also integrated into the invoice if you want to use it. I also accept Apple Pay. No PayPal/Venmo.

I switched the black alligator strap that came with it. If you want me to change it back, I can.

E-1.jpeg

E-2.jpeg

E-3.jpeg

E-6.jpeg

E-7.jpeg

E-8.jpeg

E-9.jpeg

E-10.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I will make you one hell of a deal.

If you purchase both this watch and my Ball Marine GMT I have listed here, I will sell you both watches for $2495 shipped + 2.9% fees.

I dare you to find a deal better than that, it's an absolute steal for these high quality Swiss Made watches that are in excellent condition and also include the full kit with all the original pieces you would receive if you bought it new. This Eterna watch is around $1500-$1600 new and the Ball watch is $3400 brand new.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
$550 Shipped.

You cover the 2.9% fees. Great deal on this in-house Swiss movement. Full kit and comes in a beautiful dark color wood box. This watch is $1500/$1600 new. You're getting a steal of a deal!

Users who are viewing this thread