Estimated 1/4 mile times??

Lsu4life2003

Established Member
So all the mods I've listed in my signature won't actually be completed until probably the end of the month. BUT just wondering what kind of 1/4 mile times do you guys think it'll be capable of? It's going to have an aggressive tune done by the one of the best guys in the area too. I'm also going to have Nitto DR's on there. Oh and ford racing lowering springs, if that makes any difference.

theforsaken

Established Member
i live in the denham springs, la area. im curious....who u having do ur tune and how much will it cost?

I have borla stinger exhaust, stage 2 clutch, pro 5.0 shifter, k&n filter.

saying that, i went to the state capitol raceway and couldnt hook up for anything. i just have 245/45/17 regular street tires. but i ran 6 times and burned thru 1st and 2nd and broke loose in 3rd too. no matter how i launched and shifted. no traction. i ran 14.2 - 14.3 all night. so, ur time just depends i guess. i hook up way better on the street then i did at that track. i heard no problem raceway is better and state capitol raceway has a crappy track. but i dunno

clc44

Established Member
It depends on the weather and if you have the driver mod. Should be able to run 13.20-13.40 if your hooking OK. Let us know, I leave pretty close, I'm on the coast of MS. Good luck!!

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
I would think if you drive it well, and get a decent launch you should be low 13s high 12s? when I ran it was 95+ degrees and it was probably on my 12th run of the day, with 245 tires and missing a cylinder lol and I managed a 13.7, and the gears will help you tremendously.

Users who are viewing this thread