Essential gauges for your Terminator?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Awesome to hear. I was under the impression that the gauges had to be set up for dual use. Good to know I can just get a cable and use another. Thanks!

There price wasn’t bad either if you email him directly from there website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
one thing i'll tell you is the aeroforce guages are awesome, but it will take some getting used to how to operate it. i love it though and their support is great but you will have to email them. no number. Todd has helped me out twice. once i had a bad power cord and the 2nd time a weird issue that they looked at for free and didn't make me pay for shipping back but turned out it was a bad connection at my fuse box

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
one thing i'll tell you is the aeroforce guages are awesome, but it will take some getting used to how to operate it. i love it though and their support is great but you will have to email them. no number. Todd has helped me out twice. once i had a bad power cord and the 2nd time a weird issue that they looked at for free and didn't make me pay for shipping back but turned out it was a bad connection at my fuse box

I agree the instructions lack. You have to get used to them. I love mine and there customer service is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread