ESPN SportsCenter Commercials

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i like the kick my dog while your here with some retired hockey player!!! that was great! i dont know if it was for sportscenter or not.

the ones with dan and keith are good too.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I voted for the Dale Jr one. I always enjoyed it. They've definitely had better commercials than some of those though. That Steve Irwin one with the UF Gator was hilarious.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Yeah, I remember other commercials being a lot funnier. Surely those aren't the best, though some are pretty funny.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i had to vote for "security", that was hilarious! "involuntary upgrades"(the dale jr one) was last though, WTF???

man, ESPN has some of the best commercials! and i agree, the one with romo at the party is hilarious!

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
of the ones listed i gotta go with the Lance one

but a really funny one that wasnt on the list was the one where they did the "Sausage race" through the studio like they do at Brewers games

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
My favorite was always the one where they go to a commercial and all of the sudden it's like he'd in a boxing match between rounds. He's sweating a lot and there are trainers all over the plave with towels and he's sipping tea and spitting it in the bucket. And then right as they get back from the commercial he's fine. I love that one.

Users who are viewing this thread