FOR SALE: Ertl 1/2500. 1969 Mustang Mach 1. Candy Apple Red. Very Unique.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have this Ertl 1/2500 1970 (correction) Mustang Mach 1s in this beautiful Candy Apple Red color. It has always been displayed in a case, so there are no marks on the car at all. You'll notice it's not just a plain Ertl Mach 1. This model has a hood tach close to the hood scoop which reads the Cobra Jet print on there. It also has slicks and skinny style tires up front. The one very nice feature I found I haven't seen on other Ertl Mach 1 models, is this one has yellow traction bars. That is how it came. All plastic straps on the hood and doors are in place.

I've seen this model on eBay sell for $130+, but I don't have the original box, so my price is lower.

I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and CashApp. Square for people without any of the previous, but a 5% charge for the processing fees. I send you an invoice and you pay with any card you want if you want that instead of the first 3 payment methods.

69-1.jpg

69-2.jpg

69-3.jpg

69-4.jpg

69-5.jpg

69-6.jpg

69-7.jpg

69-8.jpg

69-9.jpg

$75.00 Shipped.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm sorry, you're right it's a 70, I overlooked it. Let me know if you're interested and i'll give you a $10 price break for paying by Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Cash App.

Users who are viewing this thread