Error Code Help!

gopats76

Established Member
Long story short. Low fuel light was on. Drove to gas station. While pulling into the gas station service engine soon light comes on. Filled with gas. Light still on. Drove home, pulled codes:

P0059 - No info

P0234 - Eng Ovr Boost Cond

P0148 - Fuel Deliv Er

Keep in mind that I did not run it hard at all. Made on airport pick up last night etc drove fine.
***Also the car sometimes at WOT is completely falling on its face. This has been happening for a while - have not had it at WOT since code issue***

Any suggestions?

gopats76

Established Member
Well I can clear them anyway with the Xcal but I was looking for advice on why I got the codes in the first place and why my car is falling on its face...?

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
good gods, man, expend at least a LITTLE effort.

Search: Key Word(s): engine, overboost, condition
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 12.00 seconds.

P0148 - Fuel Delivery Error At least one bank lean at wide open throttle. Severely restricted fuel filter.
Severely restricted fuel supply line.

P0234 - Supercharger Overboost Condition The PCM disables (bypasses) the supercharger boost and sets a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) to keep from damaging the powertrain (engine or transmission) during potential harmful operating conditions. Brake torque (brake on and throttle at wide open)
Transmission oil temperature (TOT) exceeds calibrated threshold
Engine over temperature
Ignition misfire exceeds calibrated threshold
Low speed fuel pump relay not switching
Check for other diagnostic trouble codes accompanying the P0234 or check appropriate and available PIDs related to above possible causes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread