Eric from JPC , Thanks

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
I want to thank Eric from JPC for spending time sharing his knowledge, giving me a complete tour of the shop, and sharing his ideas about modifying my 2014 Brembo auto..It was the cars maiden voyage, just picked up from dealership after trading a 2014 base V-6 Manual car.. Also Justinjor for his help selecting the car..

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I want to thank Eric from JPC for spending time sharing his knowledge, giving me a complete tour of the shop, and sharing his ideas about modifying my 2014 Brembo auto..It was the cars maiden voyage, just picked up from dealership after trading a 2014 base V-6 Manual car.. Also Justinjor for his help selecting the car..

Any time man!! It was great to meet you, I'm sure we will have no problem getting you that high 11 second slip we were talking about.

I'm glad you decided to swing by with that brand new car. Your more then welcome to come by any time.
:beer:

Might be hitting you up for some fancy titanium parts some time. Tommy was all excited to hear about some of your projects.

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Any time man!! It was great to meet you, I'm sure we will have no problem getting you that high 11 second slip we were talking about.

I'm glad you decided to swing by with that brand new car. Your more then welcome to come by any time.
:beer:

Might be hitting you up for some fancy titanium parts some time. Tommy was all excited to hear about some of your projects.

thanks..Still have to tell wife we have a new car..Aww shit..:fart:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Congrats on the step up. The brembo auto is really a nice car and very quick for a stock car

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Way easier than dealing with no.

So OP, how'd the wife take it?

The insurance company tipped her off when I made policy change.
She was fine with it.. Shes used to me comming home with rare vintage dirt bikes, and never consulting her. Thanks for asking..

N20D5OH

Established Member
The insurance company tipped her off when I made policy change.
She was fine with it.. Shes used to me comming home with rare vintage dirt bikes, and never consulting her. Thanks for asking..

Good for you. I had a wife lock me out after showing up on a tow truck after grenading my transmission out racing one night. Just wanted to check on you. Good luck with the new whip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread