Eric Brooks Tunning 2.6H Kenne bell

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
Eric Brooks Tune 2.6H

Just a shout out to Eric Brooks !!!! My car has never ever ran so strong since the day I got my 2.6H installed. The car pulls like a freight train and drives like a new car ...

THANKS ERIC !!!!

Anyone looking for the best tune go to brooksspeed

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
Just got my car tuned by Eric Brooks and I want to let you guys know he is amazing !!!! I had my Kenne Bell on now for 5years and the car has never ever evern came close to running this good !!!! You got try this dude out ..

brooksspeed.com

Thanks again Eric

gabe1530

Banned
Eric does a great job. Everything ive heard has been spot on about his remote tuning.
If the numbers in your sig are current, thats awesome.
What other mods besides the kb do you have?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Im running one of his email tunes and im happy. I plan to use him again in the future. Do you mind posting up your entire set-up. Im impressed with your 2.6!!

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
I didn't have anywhere near the power you guy's have but Eric Brooks had my N/A 2v car killing every other N/A 2v car around my area! I was running the original stock motor that wasn't even a full bolt-on car, just a few choice mod's! Many still think I was spraying it...

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
He is currently tuning my car and it runs and drives PERFECT through the RPMs and idles PERFECT with no fluctuation. Still need to get the final WOT tune done on the dyno though. I couldn't be happier with his tune so far

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
What town is Brooks Speed located? I have a good local tuner, but everyone raves about Brooks.
Nevermind, a quick search shows he's in Tifton GA.

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Getting more tq than hp from a KB must be a challenge - I haven't seen too many KB-powered cars that dyno that way (including my own). 700+ tq must pull like a freight train! --Congrats!

GodStang

Established Member
Ya Eric is a beast when it comes to tuning. Very smart guy and does great work. He did one of my previous setups and was just amazing all around to work with.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
Just a shout out to Eric Brooks !!!! My car has never ever ran so strong since the day I got my 2.6H installed. The car pulls like a freight train and drives like a new car ...

THANKS ERIC !!!!

Anyone looking for the best tune go to brooksspeed

What were your #'s and how much boost are you running? Type of fuel? 93, 93 & Torco, E-85?

Users who are viewing this thread