Enzo @ our store today....

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
d844b8a8.gif

This is Tony Gaples car. He drives in The Ferrari Challenge and Speed World Cup (Z06 Factory Stock). He BLASTED me and a friend in his CL 500 on the interstate. This thing is crazy loud too.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
The car looks great from the front ,sides and top, But that rear end looks like A$$ IMO. But i'm sure its 100% functional.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
yea those things are fairly quiet at idle. At 6200 rpm the computer engages the bypass valves. its sort of the "2nd stage" of the exhaust. Gets wayyyyyyyy louder as a result. The VW R32 has something similar if any of you are familiar with its exhaust.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
WIRELESS said:
This is Tony Gaples car. He drives in The Ferrari Challenge and Speed World Cup (Z06 Factory Stock). He BLASTED me and a friend in his CL 500 on the interstate. This thing is crazy loud too.

Does he participate in those because he is rich, or did he get rich from participating in them? I've gotta think there's no where near enough disposable income to be made from those race series(owner, driver, sponsor, whatever) to buy a $1 mil+ market value car.

Soooooo ****ing hot in black. It ain't exactly pretty, but it's the baddest mofo on the planet. :drool: I know there are "faster" cars, but if anything you can drive on a public road screeeeams F1, that's it.

:coolman:

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
This guy supposedly went to a Skip Barber School and then competed in a few Ferrari Challenge races, finished fourth in the first one and then Ferrari and Blackdog racing picked him up for the Z06 ride in Speed World GT.....I would say that he had a few dollars when he got started....

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
yea those things are fairly quiet at idle. At 6200 rpm the computer engages the bypass valves. its sort of the "2nd stage" of the exhaust. Gets wayyyyyyyy louder as a result. The VW R32 has something similar if any of you are familiar with its exhaust.
The new C6 has something similar but it is controlled by a vacuum bypass inside the muffler that makes it a straight though design when open. Cant remember the RPM at which this occurs.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
The car looks great from the front ,sides and top, But that rear end looks like A$$ IMO. But i'm sure its 100% functional.

Yeah, I'n not too fond of the looks, even more so from the rear, but gotta respect what it is capable of.

I wouldn't kick it out of the driveway, that's for sure.

Lawman85

Banned
WIRELESS said:
This guy supposedly went to a Skip Barber School and then competed in a few Ferrari Challenge races, finished fourth in the first one and then Ferrari and Blackdog racing picked him up for the Z06 ride in Speed World GT.....I would say that he had a few dollars when he got started....

To do list:
Milk
Bread
Go to Skip Barber School
Compete in Ferrar Challenge race
Sign pro racing contract
Buy Enzo (in red)

That should fill out my weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread