Entourage is Back

GHIG RTR

Banned
Can't wait!!! It sucks that you have to wait a whole freakin yr for it to start up again.

GHIG RTR

Banned
Can't wait!!! It sucks that you have to wait a whole freakin yr for it to start up again.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Suits suck! But what sucks even more is that it is only 30 minutes long. I have all 5 season on my I-POD. Best show on TV.

VPF

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I wish the episodes were an hour long as well. Still a great show and looks to be another great season!

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I saw the the first two episodes of the first season on demand a few months ago. Wasn't too impressed. Then, I decided to give the show a chance. Now it's one of my favorites shows. Just DVR'ed the new episode the day it came on. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm ready for the new season to rock.

Venimus03

Established Member
Watched it last night for the first time. Man, I've been missing out! lol

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Def my favorite show. First episode was good, just like the rest of them. I hate waiting a week for a 30 min show, since its the only tv I watch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLbh7OKo9Rg"]YouTube - How Entourage Comes up with Show Ideas for Season 6[/ame]

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^^^^ That video is full of win hahahaha.

Last nights show was legit. Love Entourage.

SVT...lets hug it out b***h.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
It is without a doubt my favorite show. I watched "Hung" before it and it looks like it could be promising. Only time will tell. I also vote for an hour show, 30 minutes is way to short.

allgo90

Established Member
Entourage is awesome, it looks like it may be the last season though.. If you haven't seen Hung, i def recommend it

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Great show, glad there is another good show on. It has sucked ever since the Eastbound and Down season ended.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Where in the hell did you find season 5??? And I missed Entourage last night, dammit!
Dont worry they'll pass another re-run. Show is a must see, its a great show :beer: One of my fav. episodes was the one about the bet with Turtle and Eric on who could get laid faster :lol: Hung looks promising also, lets see what happens :beer:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Dont worry they'll pass another re-run. Show is a must see, its a great show :beer: One of my fav. episodes was the one about the bet with Turtle and Eric on who could get laid faster :lol: Hung looks promising also, lets see what happens :beer:

LOL When turtle found that chick on craigslist that is a furby or w/e it's called!!! Then drama bangs her out, lol. It was great.

ITunes it was $18.95. Went on sale June 30th.

VPF

THANK YOU!!! About flippin time!

Users who are viewing this thread