Enjoying the nice socal weather (PICS)

02saleen

Established Member
So over the last year I have done some mods to my 02 Saleen. It was N/A and now has a saleen series II with a few mods making 356rwhp and 338rwtq thats nearly 100 more rwhp. I also did a brake upgrade could not stand the stock GT brakes 13 inch rotors all around and 6 pisotn calipers in the front way better ss lines and Dot 5 brake fluid. I also did an extreme hood

Enjoy :-D

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

Before ^^

DSC02043.jpg

On the way to the shop^^^

And finally back

DSC02052.jpg
DSC02056.jpg
DSC02058.jpg
DSC02059.jpg
DSC02060.jpg
DSC02062.jpg

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Nice. Your Saleen is beautiful. Is that the new Baer Pro plus kit? And if you don't mind me asking, were did you purchase it from and how much was it?

02saleen

Established Member
Nice. Your Saleen is beautiful. Is that the new Baer Pro plus kit? And if you don't mind me asking, were did you purchase it from and how much was it?

Thank you

They are just an upgrade for the 13 inch cobra decelarotors so I don't think it is what you are talking about. The whole setup including lines and all four rotors was around 2k give or take hope that helps

02saleen

Established Member
thanks man it took me for ever to find that hood almost settled on a 03/04 cobra hood but glad I didnt :dancenana:

Your car looks good to man the scoop was a nice touch

I'm hating your 10s in the back and your "stock/upgraded" brakes alcons?

At times I kinda wish I would have gone with saleen/brembo brakes but I love the 6 piston too :shrug: lol

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
thanks man it took me for ever to find that hood almost settled on a 03/04 cobra hood but glad I didnt :dancenana:

Your car looks good to man the scoop was a nice touch

I'm hating your 10s in the back and your "stock/upgraded" brakes alcons?

At times I kinda wish I would have gone with saleen/brembo brakes but I love the 6 piston too :shrug: lol

Yep Alcon! thinking about selling them and getting the saleen brembos
Might sound dumb but, the alcon rotors are $650+ a piece :eek: I drive the car too much and I would hate to replace them.

02saleen

Established Member
Yep Alcon! thinking about selling them and getting the saleen brembos
Might sound dumb but, the alcon rotors are $650+ a piece :eek: I drive the car too much and I would hate to replace them.

I remember reading that on the saleen forums and i could not believe it

I think i also remember reading that they have a company that makes some that fit for less you should look into it

Users who are viewing this thread