England and 03 Cobra ?

bobbys97r

Established Member
I was just stating certain conversion shops in general will do a swap for you, but no guarantee it will be road worthy. The only shop i let work on my car is AmCar in Bicester, UK. All they work on is amercian cars. from Ford GTs to 2010 SS's or Supersnakes. they know what they are doing.

They have had several American muscle cars some through with a half ass right hand drive swap that would not even pass the MOT. or light conversions that were chopped and such. I am very picky on who touches the cobra but i trust these guys.

sounds like a good shop.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Hey guys. Im from gravesend,kent and im out in the states right now just finished school but go back home alot. I will be back next in Dec. You guys have anything going on then? meets? shows? cruises? I would like to meet up with a few guys? Thanks.

bobbys97r

Established Member
Hey guys. Im from gravesend,kent and im out in the states right now just finished school but go back home alot. I will be back next in Dec. You guys have anything going on then? meets? shows? cruises? I would like to meet up with a few guys? Thanks.

got the lakenheath show comming up next month

Users who are viewing this thread