Engineered Sport Springs - Kenny Brown

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Just because they are made by the same people doesnt mean they are the same as the kenny browns I would be carefull not to much info about the springs no springs rates etc. on that listing

Ninedown

Established Member
I have them installed. I picked them up from v8 power last year. I put about 300 miles on with them. No problems here. Made the car ride & handle better. Car dropped 1'' to 1 1/4'' if i remember corectly. I can't say if they are better then H&R since I have no experence with that brand.

Best pics I have of the car at this time.

DSCF5031.gif

DSCF5029.gif

Ninedown

Established Member
BIGV said:
Just because they are made by the same people doesnt mean they are the same as the kenny browns I would be carefull not to much info about the springs no springs rates etc. on that listing

They are the same as KB's. They were even dropped shipped from KB's old address. Just under the new name. I guess this is where KB employees contined to make their products. V8 power knows more of the situation. he post here as well so you can all PM him.

SVTP SN - V8steve

04MC

Established Member
How big are your wheels and what size tires are you running? Are you using all stock isolators? As long as the front is a bit lower than the rear I'll be happy.

Ninedown

Established Member
04MC said:
How big are your wheels and what size tires are you running? Are you using all stock isolators? As long as the front is a bit lower than the rear I'll be happy.

I replied to your PM.

Id have to say its pretty much an even drop. Very little rake to it.

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
What do you guys think? H&R Race or these? I am afraid with the H&R Race the drop won't be even ....

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I cant speak for the race springs. But if these are the old Kenny Brown springs I would go with them if you want even. Thats why I picked them. Perfect stance in my opinion. Here are some pics with the new and old wheels. Catback in the last two pics is gone. So yes I know the tips look like crap.
WebIMG_0437.jpg

WebIMG_0432.jpg

WebIMG_0451.jpg

WebIMG_0431.jpg

WebIMG_0372.jpg

WebIMG_0354.jpg

Last edited:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
03 svtvenom said:
Stock iso's. Just the springs were switched out. Thanks by the way
Looks good.

I've talked to the guy at Engineered Performance and heard that they were the fabricators for Kenny also. I also heard that he will be making the parts under the Kenny name again soon. I would get the springs from V8power.com and talk to the guy over there. He will get you the info you need on the springs, real nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread