engine/turbo parts

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I have a block that is bored .20 over, custom ported heads, custom grind turbo cams, Manely rods and pistons, a t-76 turbo, an intercooler(sold), a godzilla BOV, and a custom built sheet metal intake (sold) and many misc parts to assemble the block (water pump, arp hardware, gaskets, etc). You can build the motor now(its not assembled) but the turbo requires a few more parts, and the fabrication of course, to be done. I have spent about 8K on all of the parts and machine work. In the end with it all done I was aiming for 800hp with 22 lbs of boost and race fuel, which it would have made easily

I do not have any pics of the block but I painted it black and I already installed the crank.
NEW PRICE: 5,500 for the long block parts, 1,000 for the turbo, and 200 for the BOV
If your not local buyer is responsible for shipping fees

Thanks,

David

Last edited:

2002BlacknBlue

Established Member
I'm looking for a block, heads and pistons, etc, but not the turbo portion. Maybe someone would even want the cams. I can pick up from WPB. Any consideration? I've got a HD truck that would like to get a built engine and heads. What type heads, 8 thread inserts?

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I may be interested in all the turbo stuff. How much to seperate the turbo stuff for me and the rest for 2002blacknblue?

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Hmmm this could work out... Let me PM you guys either later tonight or tomorrow I'm leaving for work right but I will be in touch with both of you

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
What would be needed yet for the engine and turbo setup to be complete? I maybe interested in the whole setup. I may be able to scrap the funds together soon.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I'm looking for a block, heads and pistons, etc, but not the turbo portion. Maybe someone would even want the cams. I can pick up from WPB. Any consideration? I've got a HD truck that would like to get a built engine and heads. What type heads, 8 thread inserts?

I may be interested in all the turbo stuff. How much to seperate the turbo stuff for me and the rest for 2002blacknblue?

Can you guys leave your email here please? 2002blacknblue I can't PM you because you dont have enough posts. But the heads are 04 heads that I bought off of Fleeman that came off of his old motor. I sent them out to champion racing out of daytona to get them port/polished and the whole works done to them

What would be needed yet for the engine and turbo setup to be complete? I maybe interested in the whole setup. I may be able to scrap the funds together soon.

PM sent:pepper: this would be a nice addition to your truck:rockon:

2002BlacknBlue

Established Member
You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Sorry, I am new to this site. A friend of mine BlacknBlown told me about your ad. I belong to NHTOC and the Lightning forum. I used to live at Sterling and I-75 (Ivanhoe). I think that's close to where you are, correct? Didn't notice, are there any injectors, oil pump, etc? Never hurt to ask.

2002BlacknBlue

Established Member
I must say that those are some pretty valve covers. Too bad they say Lightning, lol. My Harley truck would be thrilled to have those valve covers shining under the hood.:rockon:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Those used to be my heads like was all ready stated. They DONT have inserts. They are the 8 threaded heads. When I removed them from my old motor there was absolutely nothing wrong with them. All they needed was a port job and they were good to go.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Sorry, I am new to this site. A friend of mine BlacknBlown told me about your ad. I belong to NHTOC and the Lightning forum. I used to live at Sterling and I-75 (Ivanhoe). I think that's close to where you are, correct? Didn't notice, are there any injectors, oil pump, etc? Never hurt to ask.

Emails sent

Those used to be my heads like was all ready stated. They DONT have inserts. They are the 8 threaded heads. When I removed them from my old motor there was absolutely nothing wrong with them. All they needed was a port job and they were good to go.

Thanks man!! Hows your build coming along?

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
My build got finished back in January of this year. Took me a year to finish it because I never had time because of work. Have around 1400-1500 miles on the motor and everything is running great. Has a break-in tune still on it though. But thats more then enough on the street. Hoping to get it tuned very very soon and really see what my setup can do.

Why are you selling the truck and parting everything out? You came far with the build, just got tired of it? Good luck with the sale bro. If I ever head up to the towers, I'll PM you, see if you might want to ride up.

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I decided to part everything out because I want to get into a 03-04 cobra. Where are you planning on getting the truck tuned? I'm sure you will put down some nice numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread