engine rebuild?

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Hey guys im just in need of a site maybe where it shows pics , step by step on how to rebuild the 32v cobra engine? thanks :rockon:

NXSVTCOBRA

order the maintenance manual/CD... or if you've taken an engine apart and rebuilt it before its not that hard to do it w/ the 32v.... if its your first time, get a knowledgeable person to help you out :thumbsup:

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
order the maintenance manual/CD... or if you've taken an engine apart and rebuilt it before its not that hard to do it w/ the 32v.... if its your first time, get a knowledgeable person to help you out :thumbsup:

thanks man but do you know where and how much they are ? :??:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
no offense bud, but if you need step by step pictures i don't think you should be rebuilding a motor

badboycali_559

Established Member
hey som mechanic at a ford dealer told me that u couldn't take a 99 cobra's motor apart n change stuff on it, is it true or was he just bs'in?

Lazerred98cobra

Established Member
i learnt this the hard way. i never did a motor before and i just build my 01 with the help of a ford mechanic. its not to bad really just make sure you mark the chains well. as well as get a good tune after to prevent this again!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I wouldn't work on the 4v engine unless you seriously know what you are doing. I would have someone like VT rebuild it. The DOHC engine is alittle more complex than the 5.0 engine. Wait until you take the valve covers off, you will be asking yourself "what have I gotten myself into".

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
PiMpOnAnR1 said:
ok thanks for the help if you need my email just pm me

Send a PM to the user named godstang.

I also have an ISO image ready to go. I can put it onto FTP for download if you know how to use FTP and burn images.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
lemosley01 said:
Send a PM to the user named godstang.

I also have an ISO image ready to go. I can put it onto FTP for download if you know how to use FTP and burn images.

Do you have the 01 Manual?? I would love to FTP that jernx from ya!

NXSVTCOBRA

OCSnk said:
36 month/75,000 mile nationwide warranty offered on JASPER remanufactured engines\

THE PRICE IS: $3394.27 for a complete 2001 cobra motor

its even cheaper if you oreder it through FORDSVTPARTS.... i think thats his name on the board

ITSTOCK

Established Member
You guys really shouldn't waste your time on this clown. He doesn't have anything to rebuild, nor would he know what to do if he did.

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
ITSTOCK said:
You guys really shouldn't waste your time on this clown. He doesn't have anything to rebuild, nor would he know what to do if he did.

gotta love angry 10 year olds,

anyway the rebuild are not that bad of a price would be a good engine for a kit car :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread