Engine pic

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Stang01
Hey Micool do you have any more pics of your car that you can post.
There are some that I took about 1 1/2 months ago somewhere on the site. Probably around august 5th or so. If I knew how to post a link to the thread their on I would but it's all I can do to type right now. I need computer training wheels! By the way, the engine pic will be different after this weekend. I blew a seal on the trusty ati so I ordered a vortech w/ powerpipe today. Should have new setup installed sunday and tuned next wednesday. Thanks for the interest.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
That thing is sharp!:thumbsup: must be great to surprise us unsuspecting stock 03 Cobra owners :-D
Change that to modded 03 Cobras and I'll agree with you. That car will beat more than just stock Snakes.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i dont how many modded snakes will be surprised. Well, anybody would be surprised, but i dont think it is quite fast enough to beat modded cobras. most medium modded cobras pull around 450 hp.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
i dont how many modded snakes will be surprised. Well, anybody would be surprised, but i dont think it is quite fast enough to beat modded cobras. most medium modded cobras pull around 450 hp.
Ah, your'e right, but stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread