Engine miss

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I'm not really sure if its a miss, we went to the track Friday with the cobra. The car has been boxed up and stored in the trailer since September. I had only driven the car around the block since it was stored. So I did my burnout fine pulled up to the line, oh one other thing the battery had gone dead sometime during the winter and was probably dead for a couple months also the car has the n2mb wot box and 2 step which I never checked. So when the light went green I came off the line pretty soft but when I went past half throttle it would start missing or like it hit the rev limiter, also I could not get the cooling fans to come on at all. I tried to get them to come on with a/c and nothing. I haven't tried doing anything with it, the car is still in the trailer. Does anyone think it could be the n2mb, or any other suggestions would be great. This weekend was going to be the cars last pass and still is/was hopefully my last pass with the car my dragster should be done in a week or 2. Thanks for you help in advance.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
So I figured out why I couldn't get past half throttle and the car felt like it was hitting the rev limiter. So since the car sat all winter and maybe got started once or twice. The n2mb went back to the way it was sent out and that was 4cyl mode and all that got stuff. So I didn't get any owners manuals with the car I am trying to find out where and what relay or relays are for the fans because even with the a/c on the fans wont run. if any one can help it would be awesome

badjuicedgt

Established Member
mine is the wot and 2 step so mine to change the settings it has to be hooked up to the computer and I think can be changed by the button on it but the computer is way easier. But I got that worked out I just need to figure out the fan issue what relays are for the fans or if the fans are back.

Users who are viewing this thread