Engine Builder

marksar

Established Member
Hey just waned to know if anyone could recommend a engine builder in the Dallas / Fort Worth area that has allot of experience with higher performance alluminum Ford 4.6 motors. I'm not really lookn for someone who has 40 years experience building 302s more like someone with 8-10yrs experience with mod motors, and a very good reputation for quality. Also if anyone has heard of places NOT to trust please let me in on that info too. thanks

03btchnsnake

In Control
Established Member
HPP knows the MOD motor better than anyone in town.. Despite what their criticts says.. :-D

Oh And you'll hear from them too.. :loser:

Manny and the guys will go out of their way to take care of you.. Be ready for a wait though cause they have been jammed with work lately. I would say its worth it though.:beer:

www.hppracing.com

mk

03DSGCOBRA

03btchnsnake said:
HPP knows the MOD motor better than anyone in town.. Despite what their criticts says.. :-D

Oh And you'll hear from them too.. :loser:

Manny and the guys will go out of their way to take care of you.. Be ready for a wait though cause they have been jammed with work lately. I would say its worth it though.:beer:

www.hppracing.com

mk

:beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"Oh And you'll hear from them too.. :loser:"

:bored: You state your experiences, others will state theirs, I've never seen someone on this board just rip into HPP. I feel like you could be raggin on some of my friends with that statement.

HPP will make mistakes just like any shop will, but they will take care of it when they do, and generally are willing to go out of their way for customers. :beer:
But as stated before they are also very busy.

Last edited:

03btchnsnake

In Control
Established Member
Usually i speak for myself and try to not let my friends speak for me.. The latter can usually get you into some surprising situations.. Thats why I avoid it.

mk

Users who are viewing this thread