Engine bay opinions!?

Venomus93

Established Member
Hey fella's. I'm at teh beginning stages of getting My snake back in the game. The whole engine is out and gettin redone. Ive been thinkin, since its all out and will go back in bigger and badder I want it to look different too. since most parts are no longer stock i want it to be more me than OEM. i am thinkin of having everything under the hood painted/powdercoated satin/Flat Black. Im a bit anti-normal and love the look of the flat black! Chrome go home! opinions!?

Venomus93

Established Member
I dont think its ever been done so i dont know where to find pics. But im kinda sick of the bling jewel case look of alot of built motors, i WANT Just black! (minus my pimp AFR heads)

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
100_2235.gif

100_2236.gif

100_2237.gif

100_2238.gif

Venomus93

Established Member
Ah HA!! Thats what im talkin about! So your down with it huh?! Im SOO doin it! but in a satin black, I like my ride with no shine!

Venomus93

Established Member
alrighty, got most of my parts coming in, bout 2 more weeks and the motor starts gettin rebuilt! I cant wait! Its been almost 4 years since i last had her runnin. Were guestimating 650 rwhp! keepin my fingers crossed, oh and my engine bay will be mostly satin black, not quite as smooth and clean as this white fox above but it'll be in the neighborhood!

Users who are viewing this thread